Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Forum

Is the SP worth it for an achievement hunter?

AuthorMessage
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 25 April 18 at 07:51
Seeing as the SP is on sale this week I'm trying to decide if it's worth it if I only care about achievements? Jack the Ripper alone is $3.90 cheaper so is the additional content worth that much? For example, do the Helix credits and XP boost factor into achievements at all?

Thanks!
Msross
Msross
Posted on 25 April 18 at 07:56, Edited on 25 April 18 at 07:56 by Msross
from the looks of the DLC, its just the Ripper DLC

It might just enable levelling up a little quicker?
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 25 April 18 at 10:09
Personally I'm happy spending the extra 4 bucks over the Jack the Ripper DLC. You get some nice gear that will speed things up a bit, including some stuff that's level 7 but upgraded is even better than level 9 equipment.

I used the Helix credits, along with the ones you get in the base game, to get the map for the Secrets of London which does give an achievement. You could just look up a guide of course but with the map in-game and early on I got all of the Secrets while I was running around doing missions and stuff.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 25 April 18 at 16:55
You can earn Helix Credits really simply and only need to buy the one map.
This post may be sarcastic.
Heazie Farts
Posted on 25 April 18 at 22:32
Can you play the Ripper DLC without playing the main game?
I approve of this message.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 26 April 18 at 06:48
No.
This post may be sarcastic.
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 26 April 18 at 10:23
Basically it's not worth it - just get the Jack the Ripper DLC and get the game on GwG, no need for additional content or credits.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 27 April 18 at 04:08
Heazie Farts said:
Yeah... but it's the events after though...
VerticalSliceXB
Posted on 27 April 18 at 19:55
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Heazie Farts said:
Yeah... but it's the events after though...
Maybe he's already played it on PS4 and since the DLC is on sale and the game is on GWG this month it's cheaper this way.
Visit us on TheVerticalSlice.com!!
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 28 April 18 at 04:48
Thanks everyone, I think I’m going to go ahead and get the season pass. When reviewing the individual packs it looks like they have single player content I would enjoy, even if there’s no achievements attached.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 28 April 18 at 05:00
Armstrong x360a said:
Thanks everyone, I think I’m going to go ahead and get the season pass. When reviewing the individual packs it looks like they have single player content I would enjoy, even if there’s no achievements attached.
Enjoy toast
JakThaRiPP3R84
Posted on 22 June 18 at 18:25
this fucking piece of shit game is so annoying. everything has a delay, attacks from enemies are instant and you dodge after you get hit, teleporting around buildings because the movement pathing is fucked and the shitty pre requisites for the missions are so annoying and the game just gets harder the more you die as the ai adapts to your bullshit.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:41
JakThaRiPP3R84 said:
this fucking piece of shit game is so annoying. everything has a delay, attacks from enemies are instant and you dodge after you get hit, teleporting around buildings because the movement pathing is fucked and the shitty pre requisites for the missions are so annoying and the game just gets harder the more you die as the ai adapts to your bullshit.
Are you playing the same game? It’s not difficult, on the whole.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.