Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday the 13th: The Game Engine Update Previewed

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 25 April 18 at 20:07
Yes, the developers know the ideal release date of Friday the 13th passed

Please click here to read the story: Friday the 13th: The Game Engine Update Previewed
Chuck710Taylor
Posted on 25 April 18 at 20:09
I wanted this game to be great. It wasn't. Don't get me wrong it's a nice step in the right direction. However many things were wrong at long and they've taken their sweet time to fix Day 1 issues.
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
Posted on 25 April 18 at 20:25, Edited on 25 April 18 at 20:26 by V3ntilator
I bought this game on PS4 today for only 8 bucks on new PSN sale, so this news is nice.

And check this:
"Friday 13th" were the 3rd best selling game on PS4 in 2017 in USA, and outsold Horizon Zero Dawn.

Since i'm sounding a bit too much "Sony" on a Xbox site, i can tell you that i play mostly played Forza 4, 5,6 and 7 + FH 2+3 lately partially to grind Forza Hub to next tier. ;)
Waiting for State of Decay 2.
w4rdy
w4rdy
Posted on 25 April 18 at 23:03, Edited on 25 April 18 at 23:04 by w4rdy
Anyone notice the stutter on the Xbox version of the new engine at the very start of the section? Not a good sign, the current engine version didn't stutter, I hope they don't make it worse..
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 25 April 18 at 23:26
Looking forward to it! Still love to play and I have a lot of Jason games to play still!
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
Darkness727420
Posted on 26 April 18 at 01:01
The picture is more crisp in the new update. But to dark for my liking, I like the brightness of the current one. But thats my preference on all games. I turn the brightness all the way up, I like to be able to see what im doing but thats just how I like my games.

w4rdy said:
Anyone notice the stutter on the Xbox version of the new engine at the very start of the section? Not a good sign, the current engine version didn't stutter, I hope they don't make it worse..
Yes I did, I was WTF was that lol. I hope they fix all the kinks before release but we all know how that is now a days.
SilentRich69
SilentRich69
Posted on 26 April 18 at 02:56
Darkness727420 said:
The picture is more crisp in the new update. But to dark for my liking, I like the brightness of the current one. But thats my preference on all games. I turn the brightness all the way up, I like to be able to see what im doing but thats just how I like my games.

w4rdy said:
Yes I did, I was WTF was that lol. I hope they fix all the kinks before release but we all know how that is now a days.
The reason it is delayed is because they want all of the issues worked out before releasing it. It will likely not work out but at least they are trying lol.
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
AeriBouS
AeriBouS
Posted on 26 April 18 at 10:17
Chuck710Taylor said:
I wanted this game to be great. It wasn't. Don't get me wrong it's a nice step in the right direction. However many things were wrong at long and they've taken their sweet time to fix Day 1 issues.
Wtf are you talking about. The game is really good it had problems but nothing game breaking. Gun has done a phenomenal job with free content drops and updates. I hope more companies follow gun media's example for supporting their games.
I wrote here once on accident and this is what I wrote to never see the original post again.
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 26 April 18 at 12:32
AeriBouS said:
Wtf are you talking about. The game is really good it had problems but nothing game breaking. Gun has done a phenomenal job with free content drops and updates. I hope more companies follow gun media's example for supporting their games.
Wtf are you talking about. This game had one of the worst launches of all time. It was practically unplayable for the first four months. I hope more companies actually test their game as opposed to putting out an incomplete pile and then spending the next year trying to fix it. It still doesn't even have dedicated servers/host migration.
mda4life
mda4life
Posted on 26 April 18 at 13:33
Wow, the update looks so dark how is that a better thing?
Elite1111111111
Posted on 26 April 18 at 13:38, Edited on 26 April 18 at 13:39 by Elite1111111111
mda4life said:
Wow, the update looks so dark how is that a better thing?
It's a horror game.
NITEMARECREATOR
Posted on 26 April 18 at 17:39
still looks like shit... i didn't notice any differences between the 3 platforms, besides the game advanced "3 years" from 1986 to 1989...

Can someone tell Gun Media that you can't polish a turd??

WTF?? shock
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 26 April 18 at 18:36
NITEMARECREATOR said:
still looks like shit... i didn't notice any differences between the 3 platforms, besides the game advanced "3 years" from 1986 to 1989...

Can someone tell Gun Media that you can't polish a turd??

WTF?? shock
Good thing it isn't a turd then!
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.