The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 27th, 2018

• Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:20
    If you liked Layers of Fear, Inheritence DLC is definitely worth that price.
  • AwooAwoo2,210,724
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:21, Edited on 27 April 18 at 12:22 by Awoo
    At long last, the god damn Layers of Fear DLC is finally on sale. Awoo is pleased.

Gotta say it's a bit confusing to look at the list with just the names of DLC like this though. Maybe edit in the names of the games they belong to so you can tell what they are?
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:23
    Madden for $12 might just be too good to pass up. Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC is at a great price if you don’t have it.
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:26
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Madden for $12 might just be too good to pass up.
    It's in EA Access, so $12 is a rip off
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:26, Edited on 27 April 18 at 12:28 by SonOfStayPuft82
    Can anyone recommend the Cold Darkness Awakened & Endurance DLCs for Rise of the Tomb Raider? Are the Achievements tough to get?

I have the Baba Yaga & 20 Year ones already & £2.40 each for Endurance & CDA seems like a decent price.
  • HallinskioiHallinskioi425,607
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:30
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    Can anyone recommend the Cold Darkness Awakened & Endurance DLCs for Rise of the Tomb Raider? Are the Achievements tough to get?

I have the Baba Yaga & 20 Year ones already & £2.40 each for Endurance & CDA seems like a decent price.
    I wasn't keen on the look of Cold Darkness but apparently they're quite easy achievements to get. The Endurance DLC requires a decent Co-op partner but they're doable.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4594,225
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:35
    Awoo said:
    At long last, the god damn Layers of Fear DLC is finally on sale. Awoo is pleased.

Gotta say it's a bit confusing to look at the list with just the names of DLC like this though. Maybe edit in the names of the games they belong to so you can tell what they are?
    Yeah I've had that in my wishlist forever. I've almost given in and bought it full price since it was so cheap but knew it'd go on sale one day and I'd be upset.

I totally agree with the DLC name thing too. I had to open this on PC because trying to open new tabs on mobile just to find out what game stuff was for was annoying me
  • MatadorBIDMatadorBID162,970
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:38
    I guess this is still do much to ask, after all these years?
    Rip and tear, until it is done.
  • gobey17gobey17991,701
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:42
    I do agree with having the dlc labelled in some way with what game it's for. Nice to have that info all in one place rather than having to click on some pages to find out.

Might get that Layers of Fears dlc as that's pretty cheap. Would be nice if 360 had a rare dlc sale too!
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,116,880
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:42
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:

Cold Darkness isn't too tough, should be able to do it in a few hours. Endurance will take a while since they added coop and some of the challenges require you to survive for several ingame days, among other things.

Keep in mind both DLCs you only get achievements when you've selected the specific challenge before starting the game mode. So you can only go for 3 achievements each session.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:50
    Great to see a special DLC sale, particularly with stuff like Layers of Fear that is rarely offered. Would love for things like this to be more regular.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • halohogghalohogg120,059
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:51
    Awoo said:
    A perpetual issue every Sale List.
    Also, that's a whole new level of alphabetical sorting in D,E,F.facepalm
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,498,897
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 12:52
    Layers of Fear DLC !!!
    That's what I've been waiting for.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,324
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 13:10
    Did the DLC list used to split between with and without achievements or was that just in the days of the Wookiee?
    Legohead 1977
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee428,699
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 13:17
    Awoo said:

Agreed. Really hard to tell what's what.
    http://i.imgur.com/hhiPvya.gif
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 13:23
    Yay. Back to Sunset Overdrive I go dance
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 13:25
    Awoo said:

Another +1 on both counts
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 14:08
    GoW4 season pass worth it?
  • Erving DErving D426,087
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 14:20
    Player246785740 said:
    GoW4 season pass worth it?
    definitely not since they rotate all the maps for free players, theres also no campaign dlc or anything like that
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads