Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 27th, 2018

AuthorMessage
PorchoNator
PorchoNator
Posted on 27 April 18 at 14:33
TheGreatKoala said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Madden for $12 might just be too good to pass up.
It's in EA Access, so $12 is a rip off
It's Madden, so $12 is a rip off.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 27 April 18 at 14:35
gobey17 said:
I do agree with having the dlc labelled in some way with what game it's for. Nice to have that info all in one place rather than having to click on some pages to find out.

Might get that Layers of Fears dlc as that's pretty cheap. Would be nice if 360 had a rare dlc sale too!
Yup. Had to click on a lot of the links to figure out which game they belong to. It would be nice to add a column to the table that lists the game's name for each dlc.
This space for rent.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 27 April 18 at 14:39
MatadorBID said:
Gotta say it's a bit confusing to look at the list with just the names of DLC like this though. Maybe edit in the names of the games they belong to so you can tell what they are?
I guess this is still do much to ask, after all these years?
Yeah because its really too much hard work to just click on the damn things and find out...........
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 27 April 18 at 14:46
NawtyCawty said:
MatadorBID said:
Gotta say it's a bit confusing to look at the list with just the names of DLC like this though. Maybe edit in the names of the games they belong to so you can tell what they are?
Yeah because its really too much hard work to just click on the damn things and find out...........
There's like 40 or 50 unlabeled items in that list ... come on facepalm
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 27 April 18 at 15:07
Someone should check up on Rockstar to see if they're doing okay. It's been awhile since they put any Shark Cards on sale. wink
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 27 April 18 at 15:46
Yep, layers of fear dlc and sunset overdrive dlc (if you don’t have them already).

Sunset overdrive, as far as I know, has only had its dlc on sale twice before in the 5 years-or-so that it has been out..so get it!
mkdfan
mkdfan
Posted on 27 April 18 at 15:53
Got the Guacamelee dlc. Loved that game, will be great to return to it!
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 27 April 18 at 16:01, Edited on 27 April 18 at 16:25 by KenH2k4
Agatha Knife
Blood Bowl 2
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Achievements

Dovetail Games Euro Fishing

Electronic Super Joy

Farming Simulator 15

Gears of War 4

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
#IDARB
Knight Squad

Layers of Fear

Madden NFL 18 Achievements

NBA Playgrounds

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Resident Evil 0

Rise of the Tomb Raider

So Many Me
Sunset Overdrive

The Final Station Achievements

The Golf Club

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 27 April 18 at 16:06
^ nice work thanks
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 27 April 18 at 16:54
MatadorBID said:
I'm not sure what all these years you are referring to as when I manually did these for years they always linked back to the game. These automated articles are relatively young and many improvements have been made to them already so I'm sure there'll be improvements like this still to come.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Elite1111111111
Posted on 27 April 18 at 17:02
Yay Inheritence DLC! Was miffed when it didn't go on sale during the 'Un-Halloween' sale. Might also pick up the Abe DLC.
K0RNMA5T3S
K0RNMA5T3S
Posted on 27 April 18 at 17:10
Yes finally Layers of Fear DLC on sale. I've been waiting 2 years for this to happen.
Clockwerks
Clockwerks
Posted on 27 April 18 at 17:33
This is very welcomed. Definitely picking up DLC for Layers of Fear, Sunset Overdrive, Guacamelee, and maybe The Final Station (11 playthroughs isn't very enticing though lol)
Llamaman2
Llamaman2
Posted on 27 April 18 at 17:53
Anyone bought the Van Helsing DLC? Thoughts?
Terrene Fire
Terrene Fire
Posted on 27 April 18 at 17:58
NawtyCawty said:
MatadorBID said:
It actually is, I check these lists because it is supposed to be easier than alternative places like the Majors Blog.

If I have to click on every DLC to see what game it belongs too, I just wont, which makes this less useful, which means I look elsewhere for a handy list- you can see how it will eventually drive traffic elsewhere over time :).

Ita not like this is a new complaint, people have mentioned it ever since they started the automatic system
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 27 April 18 at 19:53
KenH2k4 doing the work! thank you!
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 27 April 18 at 20:30
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Madden for $12 might just be too good to pass up. Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC is at a great price if you don’t have it.
Season pass is on sale for almost nothing every 2 weeks or so. No reason to get them seperate.
FroZeNSouL
FroZeNSouL
Posted on 27 April 18 at 20:34
A salute to KenH2k4. Bravo

As Llamaman2 said, also pondering if any of the VanHelsing Dlcs worth it?
I know they have no achievements, but anything worth it to help attain achievements?
I see VH2 & VH3 both have little completions...

Good shout on Layers of Fear Dlc, might finaly start it now!
Didnt it have unobtainables at one point?
xXLILBRAZIL
xXLILBRAZIL
Posted on 27 April 18 at 21:50
Layers of Fear DLC gives me hope that The Scorcher DLC for Rage or the A World of Kelflings DLC will one day go on sale
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 27 April 18 at 22:23
xXLILBRAZIL said:
Layers of Fear DLC gives me hope that The Scorcher DLC for Rage or the A World of Kelflings DLC will one day go on sale
Scorchers DLC is really value for money imo, currently replaying it. The nailgun is so much fun!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.