The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 27th, 2018

• XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,150,112
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 22:58
    KenH2k4 = MVP
  • SpeleoFoolSpeleoFool2,699,244
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 22:59, Edited on 27 April 18 at 22:59 by SpeleoFool
    Awoo said:
    Gotta say it's a bit confusing to look at the list with just the names of DLC like this though. Maybe edit in the names of the games they belong to so you can tell what they are?
    Click the XBox Sales link at the top of the article. Filter, sort, poke around.

It might be nice to see the names of the games, but the Sale page has photos, at least. And it does a fine job of listing what's included with Season Passes, etc.
  • flashisdoomflashisdoom419,435
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 00:21, Edited on 28 April 18 at 00:21 by flashisdoom
    Anyway check to see which DLC's have achievements associated with them? Like in a convenient way without having to look up each one individually?
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4594,225
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 00:27
    flash of chaos said:
    Anyway check to see which DLC's have achievements associated with them? Like in a convenient way without having to look up each one individually?
    I made a list a few posts back, but if you're on PC and hover over the DLC names, it'll have a hovercard if it has achievements and won't if it doesn't.
  • flashisdoomflashisdoom419,435
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 00:47
    KenH2k4 said:
    flash of chaos said:
    I made a list a few posts back, but if you're on PC and hover over the DLC names, it'll have a hovercard if it has achievements and won't if it doesn't.
    Yea I saw it right after I posted lol. Made it so more convenient thanks :)
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face677,992
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 01:47
    Awoo said:
    At long last, the god damn Layers of Fear DLC is finally on sale. Awoo is pleased.

Gotta say it's a bit confusing to look at the list with just the names of DLC like this though. Maybe edit in the names of the games they belong to so you can tell what they are?
    You are weird. How much of a tight ass are you in real life to be that excited to save 3 dollars?
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity727,010
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 05:24
    PorchoNator said:
    TheGreatKoala said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Madden for $12 might just be too good to pass up.
    It's in EA Access, so $12 is a rip off
    It's Madden, so $12 is a rip off.
    laugh
    S.T.A.R.S.
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,825,512
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 08:44
    Layers of fear and final station for me. Not looking forward to 11 playthroughs of the latter but those numbers are sweet!
    Happy Gaming
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,902,872
  • oMikeoMike956,278
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 19:23
    Anyone else seeing Agatha Knife still at normal price?
  • HerrKätzchenHerrKätzchen1,086,037
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 21:02
    MC0REBE said:
    xXLILBRAZIL said:
    Layers of Fear DLC gives me hope that The Scorcher DLC for Rage or the A World of Kelflings DLC will one day go on sale
    Scorchers DLC is really value for money imo, currently replaying it. The nailgun is so much fun!
    Correct.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,968
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 02:34, Edited on 29 April 18 at 02:36 by iTz Canada Ehh
    Well normally I never buy DLC, but the Guacamelee DLC for $0.99 is hard to pass on. Haven't played that game in like 4 years so would love to get a chance to play it again.

Also The Final Station DLC is a must buy at $2.49. 1300 or so gamerscore for 6-8ish hours of gameplay. Yea it's pretty repetitive but it's incredibly easy.
  • Posted on 29 April 18 at 05:18
    Awoo said:
    At long last, the god damn Layers of Fear DLC is finally on sale. Awoo is pleased.

Couldn't agree more. I've thought this a few times in the past, but seeing a list this big really drove it home how confusing it is. PLEASE do something about this TA!
  • builder dirgebuilder dirge1,610,340
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 07:04
    Layers Of Fear DLC! At last! :D
    Fear is the element that unites all losers - Motto of the Decepticon Dirge.
  • Discord EsexxDiscord Esexx1,353,173
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 09:59
    The Final Station DLC is $2.50 for 1300 Gamerscore. An okay game, but good if you're in need of some more points on your profile.
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee428,699
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 14:43
    I Lie And Cheat said:
    The Final Station DLC is $2.50 for 1300 Gamerscore. An okay game, but good if you're in need of some more points on your profile.
    I'm not sure I trust your opinion
    http://i.imgur.com/hhiPvya.gif
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,123
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 20:54
    Not sure if I already have the Sunset overdrive season pass already... need to double check that, it’s a good price.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 29 April 18 at 23:51
    Large Coffee said:
    I Lie And Cheat said:
    I see what you did there! laugh
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,324
    Posted on 30 April 18 at 08:52
    the sconnie said:
    Large Coffee said:
    I Lie And Cheat said:
    I see what you did there! laugh
    At least they're honest about it...or are they?
    Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads