The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Hellblade, Casey Powell Lacrosse, I, Hope, Neverwinter, & Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,909
  • Duke Metal91Duke Metal91364,658
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 19:03
    gl all! Please never stream pinball again btw...
  • Nighthawk205Nighthawk205369,406
    Posted on 27 April 18 at 20:15
    Poor Rich getting made fun of for his Switch purchases cry

Looking forward to hearing more news about The Crew 2 and the experiences playing it once the embargo gets lifted! I got a chance to participate in the closed alpha and had a lot of fun with it.
  • Posted on 27 April 18 at 21:58
    Great podcast as always smile
  • RunroyRunroy807,775
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 00:13
    another chance for a win!
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,268,959
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 03:34
    More pinball codes, Dave! 😄
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,261
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 04:19
    How do you even find the time to play your Switch?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • XystraXystra175,690
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 09:32
    is this a comment?
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,507,289
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 13:49, Edited on 28 April 18 at 13:50 by Raptures Lost
    What happens when I click this "Post Reply" button?
  • Posted on 28 April 18 at 14:00
    What do these buttons at the bottom do? Jfzocoxt8xes8x8tfalfhodr7
  • Posted on 29 April 18 at 00:08
    I know nothing about Korgan but since it was mentioned as an easy completion I checked the price and it’s FREE!!!!!!!!! So if you like free, easy and a quick completion (2-3 hours) you’ll want to grab this.
  • taximiketaximike449,761
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 18:27
    Might get switch if it drops price a bit but do find games less interesting without acbievements but in some ways more fun as im not spending ages doing things multiple times and finding random flags for no reason. Been enjoying human fall flat this month.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,137,183
    Posted on 30 April 18 at 01:05
    Jeez haven't even finished last weeks yet. Missed the streams though so will be nice to get some input on those games.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,675,952
    Posted on 30 April 18 at 11:16
    Great cast guys and thanks for answering my question. It would be neat to get the average series rating on the series pages/lists somehow (and the ability for more sorting options on the series lists). I may throw out some more statsy type questions at you in the coming weeks to keep you on your toes smile.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • x HoRiZoNx HoRiZoN110,199
    Posted on 30 April 18 at 14:43
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    I know nothing about Korgan but since it was mentioned as an easy completion I checked the price and it’s FREE!!!!!!!!! So if you like free, easy and a quick completion (2-3 hours) you’ll want to grab this.
    Sorry if I'm too late but be careful if you want the full completion as I've read some of the boss achievements are glitched.
  • Posted on 30 April 18 at 17:06
    I'm curious about Korgan. It's free and you can get all the achievements quickly. I read that more achievements will be added in the future via paid DLC. However, the game already has paid DLC named "The Shadow Legion" which costs $20 but does not add any achievements. So, maybe they won't add new achievements with new DLC.

BTW, this game has an easy zero point achievement that will (most likely) be the first achievement popped. Perfect for a bean dive.
  • Mark BMark B1,030,162
    Posted on 30 April 18 at 18:02
    Misheard one of the questions and thought someone asked whether Activision would be annoyed with TA for the loot box controversy!
  • taximiketaximike449,761
    Posted on 01 May 18 at 21:29
    Korgan not in uk?
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,297,084
    Posted on 04 May 18 at 14:47
    RepentantHades7 said:
    I'm curious about Korgan. It's free and you can get all the achievements quickly. I read that more achievements will be added in the future via paid DLC. However, the game already has paid DLC named "The Shadow Legion" which costs $20 but does not add any achievements. So, maybe they won't add new achievements with new DLC.

BTW, this game has an easy zero point achievement that will (most likely) be the first achievement popped. Perfect for a bean dive.
    Never say never. If you care about completion, F2P is never the way to go
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,909
    Posted on 04 May 18 at 15:10
    The winner this week is comment number 11 by taximike:
    Might get switch if it drops price a bit but do find games less interesting without acbievements but in some ways more fun as im not spending ages doing things multiple times and finding random flags for no reason. Been enjoying human fall flat this month.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.