Game Discussion: DOOM Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
Terrene Fire
Terrene Fire
Posted on 30 April 18 at 19:58
I was wondering if anyone knew a fix for a bunch of my doom achievements not unlocking, for example I have the achievement for upgrading all weapon mods, but not for collecting them all (its at 83%)
Runes(both) and challenges are also not where they should be on the tracker,
Short of replaying the entire game, is there anything ai can do to get the game to pop achievements I have completed the objectives for?

Thanks
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 01 May 18 at 19:36
Hard reset? Sometimes viewing the Game Hub (where Stats and Achievements are) will help to update trackers, too.
Terrene Fire
Terrene Fire
Posted on 03 May 18 at 06:57
CRUM LEE said:
Hard reset? Sometimes viewing the Game Hub (where Stats and Achievements are) will help to update trackers, too.
I tried a hard reset, but I will go and check the game hub. It isnt the ened of the world I suppose, I just will have weird statistics :)
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 03 May 18 at 12:55
Yeah, sometimes viewing the hub will force the trackers to update. Learned it from someone in a recent session. Good luck!
QuARTerED 1883
Posted on 03 May 18 at 13:00
No problems unlocking for me, I hope you get it fixed soon, great game!
Terrene Fire
Terrene Fire
Posted on 03 May 18 at 22:20
Sadly that didnt fix it :(. Annoying to be the sole person with the problem, but at least it isnt something actually important :)
Tyson1800
Tyson1800
Posted on 08 September 18 at 21:51
Anyone else have this issue? I have the same problems as Terrene Fire
JakThaRiPP3R84
Posted on 09 September 18 at 03:13
delayed pops are a massive problem on xbox, every single game has a chance of it, it's microsofts' servers. generally a cheevo can pop when checking the game hub, or by unlocking a different achievement, but ultimately it's not a gurantee. it will normally just happen in a few hrs, but if not in the past with a certain game, horizon 3... a pop took weeks.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 25 October 18 at 10:57
I had the earn every medal achievement for the DOOM Arcade mode not pop twice. So I exited the game and shutdown the console for a minute then booted it and the game up and tried again and it worked.

Also on a random day every achievement I earned in the campaign had no notification at all so I had to manually check the list. The next day it was perfectly fine. lol roll
Posting from sunny Australia.
Dalmater
Dalmater
Posted on 25 November 18 at 01:51
I have the achievement for the rune upgrades but not for the runes. It's weird.
NeonPinkQuartz
Posted on 31 December 18 at 05:32
Had the same issue. Got the BFG, a rune, and fully upgraded a rune but no achievement. I got the ones for mastering a weapon mod and killing the cyberdemon about an hour after I stopped playing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.