Game Discussion: Resident Evil Revelations Forum

Anybody available to carry?

AuthorMessage
UberniXi
UberniXi
Posted on 02 May 18 at 09:55, Edited on 02 May 18 at 09:58 by UberniXi
Hi all,

Wondering if there are any community members who are masters at this game available for help. I'm currently level 48 and have completed up to level 19 on Abyss. I don't feel that I'm ready to complete level 20 or complete Ghost Ship.

I've run through Ghost Ship a few times with a partner. We'll run to the side deck for the weapon/illegal part in hopes of getting a gluttony or cornucopia (or something else rare) but to no avail. We then retire, rinse and repeat. RNG bites.

Know my way around Ghost Ship and all but am not able to defeat Norman in order to get an additional weapon/illegal weapon part chance. Usually run out of ammo or get insta-killed by a Skagdead on the Promenade deck (which I know also drops something once finished). I've got two bottomless pouches equipped and try to use melee as much as possible... but still end up running out of ammo or getting killed. It feels like a completely hopeless situation. Poured 50 hours into Raid mode at this point and getting really tired and frustrated of it. I'd love to be able to start making progress again by leveling up fully and completing Ghost Ship. But without these rare parts it just doesn't seem possible. :/
bobby trippe
bobby trippe
Posted on 20 May 18 at 21:00
send me a message if you want to get at run through done; that goes for anyone
bt
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Posted on 22 May 18 at 14:10
Believe it or not.....

There are still people that still carry others. Not necessarily in TA but random players with burst fire magnum. They dont seem to mind carrying others through the ghost ship ( also on chaos) and the people I've had know where to go and where the XP is. I jumped from 38 to 44 in a couple days doing this and I got my cornacoupia for my magnum. Im still working to 50. For best results, set up a game with the tag " playing for loot or wanted: pros". Experts tend to flock to this.

However....

It took me about 30+ minutes to find someone willing to carry me. Even tailing them I was at their mercy. I had to go where they went otherwise they might drop.

Try this.....

With your ammo depleting very fast, use a shotgun like an m3 to stun your enemies so your partner can blast them away. This helps them a lot especially if you are underpowered or conserving ammo. If you are doing this with a friend one of you need an overpowered burst magnum. PERIOD. I dont know the exact stats of the magnums but every time I was carried someone had it. Literally took down Morgan in seconds. Chaos Morgan in under a minute.
UberniXi
UberniXi
Posted on 27 May 18 at 21:32
Thanks everybody. I managed to get a few people to help by looking for a quick game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.