Xbox One

Forum for Xbox One related discussions

What games should you be working on but aren't?

• Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul177,311
    Posted on 04 May 18 at 13:10
    I should have completed Cars 2 a couple weeks back, but these XBOX One sales are really bogging me down. Also should be grinding out Killer Instinct cheevos. What about you guys?
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
  • HieronimusHieronimus795,787
    Posted on 04 May 18 at 13:51
    I just can not bring myself to get my last two achievements in Oxenfree, although they are supposed to be really easy and not even very time consuming. Did not like this game at all and already played through twice. Well, one day I will probably finish it.
  • Posted on 04 May 18 at 21:22
    I got a free copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance quite a few years back when I got my first or second 360. I’ve tried multiple times to sit down and complete it, but I just can’t convince myself to do it as I find it very dull especially compared to all the newer games out now.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,241
    Posted on 04 May 18 at 21:44, Edited on 04 May 18 at 21:45 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    Banner Saga 1 and 2. I fucked up a playthrough in 1 and just haven't felt like going back and doing 2 more playthroughs to finish it, and another to carry into 2. 2 I dove and haven't touched since. I know a lot of people love them but they bore me to tears. I have a completion goal and doing them both would help a lot but I feel like I'll probably find a way to avoid touching them.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Posted on 05 May 18 at 15:18
    I have one achievement left in Alien Isolation, the no death playthrough. I like the campaign but it’s long and I’d rather play a new game than another play-through of that right now.

Before I was a part of the site or cared about achievements one of the games I really enjoyed was Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I randomly checked my progress in the game and saw I’m only two achievements away from 100%. So I picked up a really cheap copy to get my last two achievements. Unfortunately they’re the last two achievements of the main story line.
  • Posted on 05 May 18 at 22:56
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    I have one achievement left in Alien Isolation, the no death playthrough. I like the campaign but it’s long and I’d rather play a new game than another play-through of that right now.

Before I was a part of the site or cared about achievements one of the games I really enjoyed was Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I randomly checked my progress in the game and saw I’m only two achievements away from 100%. So I picked up a really cheap copy to get my last two achievements. Unfortunately they’re the last two achievements of the main story line.
    Both of those games are amazing!
  • Posted on 05 May 18 at 22:58
    I picked up Recore when it came out forever ago. Played through it and completed the story, and haven't really touched it since. Not even when they finally released that last robot core/DLC. Not looking forward to going back for all those collectibles, but really should get around to doing it soon!
  • Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul177,311
    Posted on 30 May 18 at 14:51
    I can now add Fable to the list of games I should be working on but am neglecting.
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
  • SPARSESPARSE169,798
    Posted on 29 December 19 at 19:24
    Any dog shit title I've missed a missable halfway through.... But honestly to many to count Far Cry 5, Minecraft etc my attention span is that of a gold fish
  • shadowrose96shadowrose96299,481
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 17:41
    Control...I have had it for months and I just can't be bothered to pick it up again. Its not a bad game, just not what I am looking for right now.

There are definitely more, that's just the latest one.
  • EthigyEthigy1,372,204
    Posted on 15 January 20 at 21:08
    The couple of 360 games on my card that have yet to be completed. I’ll get around to them eventually.
  • MakatoAhaneMakatoAhane100,611
    Posted on 05 February 20 at 21:40
    I should be working on completing My Time at Portia, however, the money-making system in that game freaking sucks. I married Alice to have kids but between the yard expansion and the divorce item, I'm still behind 400k.
    - Ne0nAbyss
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads