Posted on 05 May 18 at 21:48
    Please use this thread to discuss the Korgan walkthrough
  • Information
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 17:44
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Korgan Walkthrough
  • WyyvernWyyvern648,594
    Posted on 23 May 18 at 13:33
    Pretty good but it could do with the chest locations. 'You should find them while doing the first 3 kill/fetch quests' didn't help, I had to look up another guide for them.
    Here be dragons.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz560,728
    Posted on 31 December 19 at 09:05
    Agree with the above. The guide is really good apart from that.

I'm not done yet but came to see if there was anything about the chests. I did find them but it was a little frustrating
  • Lasher67Lasher67457,193
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 06:58, Edited on 30 October 20 at 00:11 by Lasher67
    I'll try it when I get home to confirm, but your walkthrough says don't bother killing the minions when fighting the boss as they will respawn, but watching the walkthrough video by Achievement Land, BiLLzuMaNaTi says kill the minions first because even if you die, they don't respawn. If true, this will make killing the Spider Queen so much easier, and the guide should be updated.

UPDATE: Definitely kill the minions first, they DON'T respawn. You should update the guide.
  • Posted on 12 January 21 at 19:03
    Lasher67 said:
    I'll try it when I get home to confirm, but your walkthrough says don't bother killing the minions when fighting the boss as they will respawn, but watching the walkthrough video by Achievement Land, BiLLzuMaNaTi says kill the minions first because even if you die, they don't respawn. If true, this will make killing the Spider Queen so much easier, and the guide should be updated.

UPDATE: Definitely kill the minions first, they DON'T respawn. You should update the guide.
    I would like the second this. Perhaps it is random but I could not defeat the Spider boss because of the archers, I watched a youtube guide and they also said that the archers do not respawn. What they do is regain their health if you do not kill them. But I do think the guide should be reworked because the boss fight is insanely easy after those minions are gone.
  • Posted on 12 January 21 at 19:06
    Wyyvern said:
    Pretty good but it could do with the chest locations. 'You should find them while doing the first 3 kill/fetch quests' didn't help, I had to look up another guide for them.
    I would also like to second this. I personally didn't have any trouble finding the chests because they are generally along the path of the objectives. However, since they are achievement-related, a guide to these chests or at least adding in where they were found (i.e after defeating the "x" bad guy) there is a chest. I missed one on the first level and it was right next to the portal.

I'd like to add that this is a great guide and I found my way despite these small criticisms.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.