AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:03
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 8th, 2018
HuwCW87
HuwCW87
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:11
Nice sale, nothing that I really want tho although I have been thinking about divinity for a while.
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:14
I... must be missing something. Is it just me or is the INDIE BUNDLE: Shiness and Seasons after Fall more expensive than just buying the games separately? laugh
P00R GRENDEL
P00R GRENDEL
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:15
Is Mordheim: City of the Damned worth it?
P00R GRENDEL
P00R GRENDEL
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:16
HuwCW87 said:
Nice sale, nothing that I really want tho although I have been thinking about divinity for a while.
GET IT! I easily sank 50 hours into my first playthrough and regret nothing.
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:21
Didn't expect to see Thumper on sale so I'll be picking that up.
Can't wait to lose my mind on those S-rank achievements.
aUMi Polaris
aUMi Polaris
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:23
Piston Toyota said:
I... must be missing something. Is it just me or is the INDIE BUNDLE: Shiness and Seasons after Fall more expensive than just buying the games separately? laugh
Almost a third of the price of the bundle to buy them separately! Doesn’t make any sense.
Paw McCatney
Paw McCatney
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:25
Piston Toyota said:
I was just going to say the same thing. Something can't be right about this.
flash of chaos
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:26
Piston Toyota said:
No no no you don't understand. The Bundle is $20. Shininess is is $7.50 & The Seasons After Fall is $5.00 I mean come on man there's no way they would do that to...........wait what? Did they really just do that? This game is one of the trickiest puzzle games I've ever seen. Good luck trying to figure out this one
Erik Seidel
Erik Seidel
Posted on 08 May 18 at 07:56
Thanks for for the new DLC link layout, Rich! I noticed it and it helps a lot. Much appreciated!
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 08 May 18 at 08:06, Edited on 08 May 18 at 08:07 by Rhyolitic
I wonder if Xcom 2 complete is ever going to go more than 50% off or if I should just suck it up and get it already. Kinda ridiculous that War of the Chosen is more expensive than the Deluxe edition. Also, kinda funny that the AC:O DLC is on sale, but the season pass itself isn't.
ChuggyBeggs
ChuggyBeggs
Posted on 08 May 18 at 08:51
My prediction is that Just Cause 3 is gonna go GwG shortly, they trying to eek out the last dollars out of it before everyone says "damn, bought that on sale, not played it yet"
ChuggyBeggs
British Legends
Posted on 08 May 18 at 08:53
I keep seeing the AC Origins DLC on sale, don't know whether to jump on it now, or just wait for the inevitable price drop again in the future. Hmmmm.
branstoneboy
branstoneboy
Posted on 08 May 18 at 09:18
The other week Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments went on sale and somebody told me it was well worth the money. I couldn't afford it then but I can now, can anybody recommend it for the current price?
Pris
Pris
Posted on 08 May 18 at 09:20
The DLC for The Surge is a little pricey. I bought the base game for 5 pound second hand but 8 quid for a couple more hours is too steep. Nothing else has caught my interest this week
onnovdw
onnovdw
Posted on 08 May 18 at 09:24
looking forward to the 2nd episode of the Council, so I bought the Season Pass.
" they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 08 May 18 at 09:49
Finally, mentioning what games the DLCs are for, that a massive step in the right direction for TA!
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 08 May 18 at 09:50
branstoneboy said:
The other week Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments went on sale and somebody told me it was well worth the money. I couldn't afford it then but I can now, can anybody recommend it for the current price?
It's a fairly good game if you like the others, I personally find it a bit slow going, but if you do begin to lose interest the walkthrough is pretty good.

Nothing for me this week, though plenty on offer.
Legohead 1977
Serious X Devil
Posted on 08 May 18 at 09:58
Just want to see sniper elite 4's season pass on sale someday laugh
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 08 May 18 at 10:09
Anihilingus said:
Is Mordheim: City of the Damned worth it?
If you like games like Xcom and or the warhammer universe then yes. It’ll take your hundreds of hours to finish and can be extremely difficult. I think I’m over 200 hours and I haven’t finished the story on one of the warbands yet
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.