Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dying Light's Content Drop #8 Adds the Zaghnal Weapon

• KBop a dooKBop a doo323,422
  • XboxAnimatedXboxAnimated545,249
    Posted on 09 May 18 at 11:00Permalink
    Amazing support for a great game.
    My TA Interview - http://www.trueachievements.com/n24525/ta-community-interview-thegearguardian.htm
  • Posted on 09 May 18 at 12:32Permalink
    TheGearGuardian said:
    Amazing support for a great game.
    toast
    Crosby is better
  • Posted on 09 May 18 at 14:35Permalink
    I cant wait for dying light 2
    thisisgman
  • DAN NUFCDAN NUFC947,601
    Posted on 09 May 18 at 17:02Permalink
    Fair play to them I loved this back in the day, was a fun completion kind of wish they added more achievements with these packs so I would go back and play it, but with other games still to be done I probably won't happen.
    Few things in life are black and white, only the important things...
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,009,498
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 14:26Permalink
    Really want to play this game, will get it one day, but with the backlog I can afford to wait and see if a sale appears!
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 03:16Permalink
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Really want to play this game, will get it one day, but with the backlog I can afford to wait and see if a sale appears!
    I got the Enhanced Edition for $32 CAD after tax. I've only really played through it for site community events, but I've enjoyed what I played. Plus you get about 70ish hours of gameplay for that price which is a pretty good deal.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,009,498
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 08:21Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    I got the Enhanced Edition for $32 CAD after tax. I've only really played through it for site community events, but I've enjoyed what I played. Plus you get about 70ish hours of gameplay for that price which is a pretty good deal.
    It was up for £13.20 once, I know that's a great deal, but there is something wrong with me...I'm super cheap. Considering it's one of my main hobbies and I gameshare, we don't often go over £5! The size of our backlog means we can get away with the decision though. laugh
    Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.