Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Loses 21 Titles on May 31st

• punkyliarpunkyliar214,829
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 11:51
    Let's see.....

Similar to Netflix.

Games will rotate.

They told us about games leaving the service when the service was announced.

Anything else which gets repeated every time there is a mention of a game leaving the service?
  • Redd FiveRedd Five885,649
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 11:51
    That's a lot of games. I did want to play Bioshock 2 at some point.
    Guess I'll try to knock out a few of those easier fighters.
  • HADESWOODHADESWOOD396,007
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 11:55
    I guess with E3 coming next month they want to add some big titles there to get members up.

I gotta finish Bioshock before then for sure.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 11:57
    I can see some of them being lined up as Games with Gold Titles very soon then.

I’ll be interested to see how many of the 21 they replace too on Game Pass.
  • TrombonafideTrombonafide962,975
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:01
    The only one on this list that I haven't played already and as considering is Bound by Flame. Is it any good?
  • z0rrofoxz0rrofox328,563
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:03
    I would have thought everyone who was going to get TMCC would already have it by now. Though I suppose that's the prime time to put it onto Game Pass since there'll be no massive losses of revenue by adding it.

Regardless, I hope when they add it, the multiplayer should hopefully fill back up
    Like beer and want to own a part of a brewery? Buy yourself some Brewdog shares: https://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks?referred_by=R577425
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk442,639
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:08
    nice that we got the heads up way sooner then usual!
  • Otouto72Otouto721,234,142
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:08
    Aww BioShock and XCOM were in my future plans...guess that won't be happening now.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:08
    Wow, that's a lot of 360 games leaving.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:13, Edited on 10 May 18 at 12:21 by Elite1111111111
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Let's see.....

Similar to Netflix.

Games will rotate.

Anything else which gets repeated every time there is a mention of a game leaving the service?
    When your service has less than 200 games on offer, 21 leaving is pretty big.

My guess is the 360 offers will dwindle heavily and the main focus will become 'play our $60 games for $15'.
  • Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul115,299
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:13
    Trombonafide said:
    The only one on this list that I haven't played already and as considering is Bound by Flame. Is it any good?
    It's a game I've always wanted to play, but one I never got around to. I guess now may be our chance to get in real quick before it's taken off.

Don't they add new games at the beginning of a month? I'm new to Game Pass, so not entirely sure how it works aside from the convenience of it.
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:47, Edited on 10 May 18 at 12:48 by
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:

to be fair, most of those games have been games with gold anyway
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:50
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Let's see.....

Similar to Netflix.

Games will rotate.

I’m very appreciative of these announcements. There’s been a couple months that I’ve wanted to play a game on gamepass but put it in the back burner. These announcements move that game to the front very quickly.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:51
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:

to be fair, most of those games have been games with gold anyway
    Only 6 have been GWG (as far as I could find).
    - Defense Grid 2
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - Borderlands
    - Dead Rising: Case Zero
    - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    - Sacred 3
  • DenverMax27DenverMax27155,556
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:55
    Aw man, I was going to play through Bioshock but was waiting to subscribe until later this month when I had the free time to actually play regularly. So much for that.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 12:57
    DenverMax27 said:
    Aw man, I was going to play through Bioshock but was waiting to subscribe until later this month when I had the free time to actually play regularly. So much for that.
    It's possible that they'll add the Xbox One collection once they've removed the 360 games.
  • NMANOZNMANOZ760,156
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:00
    Would not be surprised if Bioshock 1 or 2 was GWG soon.
  • KexolKexol423,623
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:02
    Elite1111111111 said:
    DenverMax27 said:
    It's possible that they'll add the Xbox One collection once they've removed the 360 games.
    Also, you should buy the xbox one version. Definately worth the moola.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:11
    I'm waiting for the Forza games to be added.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.