Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Loses 21 Titles on May 31st

• MsrossMsross811,250
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:14
    HADESWOOD said:
    I guess with E3 coming next month they want to add some big titles there to get members up
    This may be childish, but did make me giggle laugh
  • Hahaman4realHahaman4real451,236
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:14
    Bound by flame was the only one i was interested.. Hmm should i start or not? i am wondering of just completing the game not 1000/1000. Anyone who played it is it worth the time?
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19970,583
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:17
    I just wish we knew on the first of the month, if not before, which games would be leaving...finding out with almost half the month gone isn't really timely, nor would it gives those that want to play the games time to complete (although with 21, doubtful that anyone could complete them all).

I know games will be leaving, but finding out on day 10 of the month isn't fair to anyone.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • DenverMax27DenverMax27164,457
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:17
    Kexol said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    DenverMax27 said:
    Aw man, I was going to play through Bioshock but was waiting to subscribe until later this month when I had the free time to actually play regularly. So much for that.
    It's possible that they'll add the Xbox One collection once they've removed the 360 games.
    Also, you should buy the xbox one version. Definately worth the moola.
    Yeah, that was my alternate plan but I'm waiting to see it on sale for $15 or less and so far only been finding $20 sales. Not that it's not worth the extra I'm sure, I'm just poor haha.
  • Throni360Throni3601,671,653
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:18
    One more reason to stay away from Game Pass. EA Access shows how it's done right.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:20
    DenverMax27 said:
    Kexol said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    DenverMax27 said:
    Aw man, I was going to play through Bioshock but was waiting to subscribe until later this month when I had the free time to actually play regularly. So much for that.
    It's possible that they'll add the Xbox One collection once they've removed the 360 games.
    Also, you should buy the xbox one version. Definately worth the moola.
    Yeah, that was my alternate plan but I'm waiting to see it on sale for $15 or less and so far only been finding $20 sales. Not that it's not worth the extra I'm sure, I'm just poor haha.
    I bought the Bioshock Collection day one because I'm a huge fan of it and thought the remastered version looked awesome. Unfortunate that Infinite is a little choppy but still looks great. I went back and started a bit of Infinite on the 360 but regretted it after seeing how bad the visuals are in comparison lol
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:21
    Hahaman4real said:
    Bound by flame was the only one i was interested.. Hmm should i start or not? i am wondering of just completing the game not 1000/1000. Anyone who played it is it worth the time?
    Solid Euro-jank RPG. Last boss is a bitch on the hardest difficulty though.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:25
    Swinny Costello said:
    Hahaman4real said:
    Solid Euro-jank RPG. Last boss is a bitch on the hardest difficulty though.
    It goes on sale for $5 a lot so I wouldn't worry about it too much if you don't get to it in time.
  • EAsucks4324EAsucks4324139,522
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:27
    21 games gone in a single month stings a bit...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:31
    Elite1111111111 said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    I can see some of them being lined up as Games with Gold Titles very soon then.

I’ll be interested to see how many of the 21 they replace too on Game Pass.
    to be fair, most of those games have been games with gold anyway
    Only 6 have been GWG (as far as I could find).
    - Defense Grid 2
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - Borderlands
    - Dead Rising: Case Zero
    - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    - Sacred 3
    xcom as well
    i thought bioshock 1-2 byt i might be wrong
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:32
    Throni360 said:
    One more reason to stay away from Game Pass. EA Access shows how it's done right.
    but EA own's those game's so they don't have to pay out money like microsoft does.

at least they gave 3 week's notice
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:33
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    xcom as well
    Enemy Unknown was GWG, not Enemy Within.
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,308,702
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:34
    they are not removing 21 games, without adding something similar...
    the 360 games was pretty much "spacefillers" anyways. cheap content to make the amount of games sound high.
    As mentioned by others, i would be surprised if they dont announce a crapload of solid titles entering the gamepass at E3
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:38
    Elite1111111111 said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    xcom as well
    Enemy Unknown was GWG, not Enemy Within.
    oh, ok, fair enough
  • Rich swv1Rich swv1524,677
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:39
    Damn, I'm currently playing through Bioshock and borderlands. Better pull my finger out.
  • ZenososZenosos383,962
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:45
    No surprise there and got most of these games anyway so happy to see. I hope they put some decent games in there place and just not more games I already own
    Zenosos
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:47
    what a joke, they should change it to XBOX Game Preview....
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,457,918
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:53
    I will join one day with both the 14 day trial and my free month, but I don't like the amount of games leaving. When I do join I feel I will be pressured into only playing those games to make sure I do them in time...if that makes sense?

Not a real issue, but a concern of mine!
    Legohead 1977
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:57
    XPhiles in IA said:
    what a joke, they should change it to XBOX Game Preview....
    how is it a joke? they said at the very beginning that games will come and go. how boring would it be if it's the same 100 game's? most of those game's if not all have been in it since the start so it's your fault or anyone else's for not playing them.
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL933,557
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 13:58
    21 games out of 186 i think??? YIKES! thats a pretty significant chunk even for games rotating out i gotta say... also odd that microsoft has been pretty much soccer kicking all things 360 to the curb as of late, given the horrendous lack of effort in sales of the week and everything else etc ... hoping they arent going to announce its death at e3 or something, thatd be sad times
    that guy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.