Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Loses 21 Titles on May 31st

• sanityendssanityends355,646
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 21:34
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    XPhiles in IA said:
    what a joke, they should change it to XBOX Game Preview....
    how is it a joke? they said at the very beginning that games will come and go. how boring would it be if it's the same 100 game's? most of those game's if not all have been in it since the start so it's your fault or anyone else's for not playing them.
    Dont worry about him all he ever does is come onto these forums to complain about everything its his calling in life. Obviously thisbis a great deal and they are following through just as they said they woukd be.
  • sanityendssanityends355,646
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 21:37
    sanityends said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    XPhiles in IA said:
    how is it a joke? they said at the very beginning that games will come and go. how boring would it be if it's the same 100 game's? most of those game's if not all have been in it since the start so it's your fault or anyone else's for not playing them.
    Dont worry about him all he ever does is come onto these forums to complain about everything its his calling in life. Obviously this is a great deal and they are following through just as they said they would be.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 22:55
    Hahaman4real said:
    Bound by flame was the only one i was interested.. Hmm should i start or not? i am wondering of just completing the game not 1000/1000. Anyone who played it is it worth the time?
    Just looked through your completed games list, it'll probably be the toughest completion because Captain difficulty and completing quests. It's usually on sale pretty cheap though.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 23:07
    Axess2084 said:
    Well, it looks like they're basically phasing out the Xbox 360. A sign of things to come? We shall see. They may be getting ready for adding a bunch of games and announcing during their press conference at E3. Again, time will tell.

If they DON'T add a bunch of games while raising the price, I'll be disappointed. Sure, it's worth it to play a bunch of games - even if it's $15 a month. But, I definitely want the selection. The Game Pass services blows away PS-Now. PS-Now's streaming service is a joke and half the time I can't get on even though I have a 200+Mbps connection!
    My new thing is going to be calling everyone who thinks 360 bc is nearing the end an idiot. Considering they're kind of reviving the og xbox right now, you and the rest of the doomsayers are completely retarded.

To play backwards compatible games, you need to be connected to the service that unlocks achievements. Phasing out one of the biggest features the console has is probably definitely coming.

No offense, but gotta start coming down on you guys trying to start needless panic, especially when you guys don't have a clue what you're talking about.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 23:25
    Earlier this month I was one of the lucky chosen one.
    I GET TO PAY $1 for it.
  • SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink1,782,235
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 23:41
    IronMonkey415 said:
    I GET TO PAY $1 for it.
    I thought everyone had that deal?
  • Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul115,294
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 23:53
    SprinkyDink said:
    IronMonkey415 said:
    I GET TO PAY $1 for it.
    I thought everyone had that deal?
    I don't think he seriously means that.
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 23:58
    I'm glad I actually own most of these.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC784,763
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 00:23
    Damn that's a lot of games leaving for 8 new ones being added. At this rate it won't be long before there's no more games in game pass. laugh
    [Insert signature here.]
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 00:33
    After a lot of consideration, I was willing to pay $144 a year for game pass because it's equivalent to buying 2.5 new games, which I have much surpassed since getting my most recent job.

However, this notion of cycling games in and out is what killed my willingness to pay for the service. I get about 40 hours a week to play video games right now and to get shut out of playing something because of the length of time I require to play through games these days would seriously piss me off.
    My opinions are often unpopular and acerbic.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 18 at 00:56
    XPhiles in IA said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    XPhiles in IA said:
    it's a joke because it is a joke, i don't need a reason. i will never buy the service. but if youre going to give someone a product then yank it out from under them in the middle of them playing it, (see the ASS-PEN episode of South Park) then it is a joke.
    so you "will never buy the service"???? why are you even on this forum? just to bitch? like they said " they will be rotating game's out" what's so hard to understand? they gave 3 week's notice which should give people plenty of time to finish the game's that they have started and also the game pass offer's discount's to buy the game's.

do you bitch when netflix does it or any other streaming service?

the only joke is you mate, go and sook about a service that you don't even have
  • Moscow TimmyMoscow Timmy686,300
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 01:19
    I'm confused. If Microsoft wants to replace retail games with subscription game service, why are they removing games faster than they add them?
    Tim
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 01:53
    MthsD said:
    LOL Did you just clickbaited me with Alice on the thumb of the article?
    Its Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite...
    H
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 01:59
    aGundamDownHere said:
    Why does the achievements page for Bound by Flame list 1000 total gamer score but the walkthrough says it has a total of 980?
    Yeah I saw that myself and was wondering what that was about.
    H
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 02:07
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    XPhiles in IA said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    XPhiles in IA said:
    it's a joke because it is a joke, i don't need a reason. i will never buy the service. but if youre going to give someone a product then yank it out from under them in the middle of them playing it, (see the ASS-PEN episode of South Park) then it is a joke.
    so you "will never buy the service"???? why are you even on this forum? just to bitch? like they said " they will be rotating game's out" what's so hard to understand? they gave 3 week's notice which should give people plenty of time to finish the game's that they have started and also the game pass offer's discount's to buy the game's.

do you bitch when netflix does it or any other streaming service?

the only joke is you mate, go and sook about a service that you don't even have
    toast
    H
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo259,264
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 02:42
    With my very limited gaming time I couldn't commit to doing any larger games in a Games Pass because they don't have a definite life span.

When a game is introduced it should have an expiry date from the get-go, that way you'll know how long you have.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 03:02
    Moscow Timmy said:
    I'm confused. If Microsoft wants to replace retail games with subscription game service, why are they removing games faster than they add them?
    Lots of complaints putting the service down for having too many old games?
  • Vicious VicVicious Vic343,112
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 03:14
    This is why I won’t subscribe
  • GMNGMN390,791
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 07:44
    disgusting, they should add the entire 360 library, all xbox one future titles and charge $1 per year.

seriously though this thread just acts as a permanent reminder that idiots continue to exist even on TA

Those who moan the most probably don't even subscribe but their calling in life to be offended on behalf of others has attracted them like moths to a flame.
  • stebeer85stebeer85588,772
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 09:11
    I do think they need to give notice that games are leaving at the end off the previous month or at most the beginning of the current month! Leaving 3 weeks is fairly short especially for gamers with commitments work,Children,school ect. Just a thought! 👍
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.