Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

April 2018 Delistings... and Some Relistings

• Tatl360Tatl360336,268
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 17:28
    At least they are available in disc.
    Silly publishers...

People shold grab the DLC as soon as possible though.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 17:29
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Alpha Protocol was one of my favorite games of the generation. A bit unpolished, but I enjoyed it immensely.
    Couldn't agree more - absolutely loved that game. Haven't played a game that's felt anything like it until very recently with splinter cell blacklist (I have a long backlog), though obviously without the rpg or conversation mechanics. Shame there aren't more games that marry up that mission-based structure with rpg, in my opinion.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 18:21
    Still waiting for Scott Pilgrim relisting cry
  • Dark Devil WolfDark Devil Wolf1,131,673
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 18:23
    Keep bring back these re-listings for arcades and dlcs for the 360 my collection of games is growing and growing and loving it
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 18:52
    Bollocks! I didn't get the DLC for Enslaved and was thinking of getting it at some point. Now it looks as though I won't be able to.

Oh well, guess I'll be selling the game soon if they don't get the DLC re-listed.
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,220,077
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 18:52
    GamerScoreM4STA said:
    I wish they repost the legend of korra for X1 so I can re download it cause somehow my external hard drive like corrupted or something and deleted everything on it.
    Go to My Games & Apps, then go to Ready to Install, then find the Korra and you are good to go...make sure it is your home Xbox or you are signed in with the tag you used to purchase it obviously...
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes589,112
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 19:14, Edited on 10 May 18 at 19:30 by Korewahondes
    I have a second account that I sometimes use for boosting and I changed it to US region to see if I could download the Enslaved DLC from the US Xbox store. I had to add a payment method and so I gave my French visa card details but with a fake US billing address.

Actually, I was able to download only the free DLCs (Ninja Monkey and Sexy Robot Trip) but not Pigsy's Perfect 10. I think it is because my fake billing address (US) does not match my real billing address (France) for this card. facepalm

Any idea to solve this issue? Using Paypal maybe?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 May 18 at 19:29
    Alpha Protocol was a really fun game.
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 20:06
    Korewahondes said:
    I have a second account that I sometimes use for boosting and I changed it to US region to see if I could download the Enslaved DLC from the US Xbox store. I had to add a payment method and so I gave my French visa card details but with a fake US billing address.

Actually, I was able to download only the free DLCs (Ninja Monkey and Sexy Robot Trip) but not Pigsy's Perfect 10. I think it is because my fake billing address (US) does not match my real billing address (France) for this card. facepalm

Any idea to solve this issue? Using Paypal maybe?
    It will be the same issue with Paypal. If your billing address isn't registered to a resident of the country, then Microsoft will decline it as well. I guess you have to bite the bullet and buy a US Xbox Live Gift Card. That's the only way I can think of to circumvent this problem.

Well, this news article confirms my suspicion that Microsoft sneakily removed Enslaved and its DLC from the DE market place. Both items didn't show up a week ago when I looked them up on XBL's website.
    Math is the only place where you can buy 60 watermelons and no one questions you.
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2258,983
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 20:36
    I'm a US based account and I'm having trouble downloading the paid Enslaved DLC. I keep getting an error message. Hopefully just a glitch and not a sign of it disappearing as well
  • Necromorph11Necromorph11947,255
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 21:41
    sad to see Alpha protocol go, an underrated gem.think of it as a jason bourne mass effect
  • Posted on 10 May 18 at 21:45
    LoveMuffin1410 said:
    Will buying the Pigsy DLC off the US store still work with a non US-game?
    I think so. The DLC from the Canadian store works perfectly with EU versions. Both the US and Canada use(d) the NTSC format, if that's what you're getting at.
    Math is the only place where you can buy 60 watermelons and no one questions you.
  • ZemidekZemidek306,281
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 22:13
    Relistings are nice.
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,191,422
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 22:29
    Alpha Protocol huh? RIP Scarlet. It definitely had it's problems but I've played much worse.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,645
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 00:23
    Games marked with ** still have DLC available for purchase, but I wouldn't wait much longer to grab it if you're interested.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen **
    I guess that refers to the 8 selections available through Olra's online store.
  • PsiScreamPsiScream455,544
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 00:52
    Anything really worth grabbing in the DD:DA stuff? I see there are no achievements attached.
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 02:35
    PsiScream said:
    Anything really worth grabbing in the DD:DA stuff? I see there are no achievements attached.
    It looks like all of the DLC besides the Ring sets are in Dark Arisen. The DLC is pretty much just for people that only own the original Dragon's Dogma.
  • PsiScreamPsiScream455,544
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 03:24
    Good point. Wallet safe!
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 04:05
    BBIAJ said:
    If there'd been a heads-up on Alpha Protocol being delisted, I would have picked it up with the M$ credit I've had sitting there for weeks, in case it ever went BC.

They could have made some extra sales with an advanced warning that way surely too?
    The extra sales would be insignificant compared to the cost to highlight its removal. Even if you are getting Major Nelson to highlight it, it all costs money. Obsidian and Sega have to agree on things on how they would be advertising the removal in a way that isn't negative for either company as well as how the bill is split, then MS has to get in on the plan. Lots more meetings and potentially lawyers than one would assume for any type of marketing. If you are waiting until a delisting announcement, you really weren't that interested.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.