Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

April 2018 Delistings... and Some Relistings

• Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi547,816
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 09:40
    Snake Sock said:
    Thanks ^ smile

Sorry to be a pain - does anyone know any guides on how to download over different regions for the 360? Only guides I can find are for Xbox one roll

Bit worried it will be removed from the other stores before I can buy it
    Literally in same boat now, only just found its been de-listed. Been wracking my brains trying to find a solution.

I have changed my region to US and even thinking of buying a US redeem code but have no.

Did you manage to do it?
  • JdobemJdobem889,544
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 10:59
    on the 360 your account is linked to a country or region, so even with VPN or such I dont think you can get the game.
    Probably the only option is to create a new 360 account on the right country, add some points/cash from redeem card and maybe use a VPN. It used to work for demos I got from Japan and such but never tried buying.
    J
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 11:45
    Jdobem said:
    on the 360 your account is linked to a country or region, so even with VPN or such I dont think you can get the game.
    Probably the only option is to create a new 360 account on the right country, add some points/cash from redeem card and maybe use a VPN. It used to work for demos I got from Japan and such but never tried buying.
    I have the game, I just want the DLC but if I create a second account on the 360 will the DLC carry over to main account?
  • JdobemJdobem889,544
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 12:13
    Desi Shinobi said:
    I have the game, I just want the DLC but if I create a second account on the 360 will the DLC carry over to main account?
    Sorry mate dont know. I imagine the licenses are still tied to the single console where you bought them so it would work, but if you change console, it wouldnt. There's no way to migrate content between accounts as far as I know.
    J
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 14:50
    Jdobem said:
    Desi Shinobi said:
    Sorry mate dont know. I imagine the licenses are still tied to the single console where you bought them so it would work, but if you change console, it wouldnt. There's no way to migrate content between accounts as far as I know.
    Ah damn man, can I access the US Marketplace directly through the 360 console?
  • JdobemJdobem889,544
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 12:50
    yes, with an US Live account, you can create one from scratch if you need. Dont remember if it lets you choose the country or if you need to change the console settings first to that region.
    J
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.