6 Reasons Why Now is the Time to Play Everspace

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 18 at 06:28Permalink
    This article was brought to you by Squarespace
    Remember why you're here is to inspire
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,006,039
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 06:33Permalink
    Got this in my queue of games to play and I will definitely dive in once I finish up some games like Dishonored DotO, Earthlock, and Octahedron.
    I AM PEKE?
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 06:54, Edited on 11 May 18 at 06:55 by ManicMetalheadPermalink
    I'd better get playing this before No Mans Sky appears on Xbox, otherwise I'll have two large space-based games to play through and won't have time to play anything else laugh
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 08:03Permalink
    Finally started it a week or so back when I heard the expansion was coming up. Fantastic game. Fulfills my kick for both Roguelite and space sims.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • aftos84aftos84398,677
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 08:10Permalink
    Eh, I'll wait for a "definitive edition" that includes the base game and this new $15 dlc
  • TuschiTuschi971,135
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 08:23Permalink
    Got it last week. It's a tough one bit it's really unique. It's what I wanted Elite Dangerous to be when I first saw it.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,013,199
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 08:31Permalink
    I like the look of it, maybe when I finish Elite! laugh
    Legohead 1977
  • ArkzeinArkzein290,032
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 08:59Permalink
    Brilliant game, a lot lighter that true space sims, but a lot of fun to just pick it up and 'pew pew pew'. ;)
  • K1ckK1ck1,082,775
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 09:20Permalink
    Bought and installed the "Encounters" expansion but the game failed to recognize it. There is no option to choose the new Colonial Sentinel ship. (tested on Win10 PC) Does anybody have the same problem as me?
  • ArkzeinArkzein290,032
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 10:07, Edited on 11 May 18 at 10:35 by ArkzeinPermalink
    I was about to post the same thing. I went to the encounters DLC Page and clicked on install / open. Brought me to a page where could click "Install on PC" seems to start then stall at "downloading".

Notes "This product is installed" and under that the only option I have is "install on xbox one".

PC Version hasn't changed from 1.2.6.0 and no new DLC options.

Not sure what's happening, new DLC hiccups I guess. Would have to install the whole thing on xbox to try there, will have to.
  • TARTANROSSTARTANROSS550,865
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 11:05Permalink
    Yes same on list so is Elite and lots more my games list is insane I should play all day every day to keep up do many great games to play wish all of them still got 360 ones to do hundreds
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,008,117
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 11:08Permalink
    Got bored of this mess after an hour or so.
    ~ Vae Victis! ~
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 11:21Permalink
    x Mataeus x said:
    Got bored of this mess after an hour or so.
    Harsh words - what turned you off to it so much?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 18 at 11:52Permalink
    I dove into it for a community challenge and I actually really enjoyed it- it felt simpler to control and enjoy than E:D which I was playing at the time. I liked the concept that you were clones of yourself sort of being repeatedly launched to find the original, or something like that smile
    First in the UK for all Vehicular Combat
  • JdobemJdobem676,364
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 12:49Permalink
    support for the HOTAS ?
    J
  • dashooddashood153,332
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 13:28Permalink
    Shame they won't be adding HOTAS support or any kind of multiplayer. Makes me reluctant to get this.
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 13:29Permalink
    Didn't they add HOTAS support back in August? Or was that just for PC?
  • Posted on 11 May 18 at 13:45Permalink
    I need to go back to this game - it was a hell of a lot of fun, however they did have this weird issue with the game not recognizing saves after a while. Hopefully that is corrected now.
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • reforc3reforc3773,406
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 14:21Permalink
    If you make it free... They will come.

This comment was not sponsored by Rockfish
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.