Forum for the Viral Event 2018 Event

Viral Event 2018 - Achievement List Suggestions

• planting42planting422,094,242
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 11:27
    Viral Event 2018 Achievement List

Above is the current list of all Viral Event 2018 Achievements. Please post below if you have suggestions of achievements to add to the event and we will look into the feasibly of adding them to the event. toast

NOTE: Please ONLY list suggestions for Viral Event. While we do expand past pure Viral achievements for the event, we want all included achievements to unlock similarly to virals. That means the achievement unlocks when there is one host, and if those hosts meet specific requirements (i.e. has a save at a specific point, x number of points, etc) they can repetitively share/give/assist multiple people in earning the said achievement. These requirements would be ones that CAN NOT be lost by the host, or, if they do lose the ability to share, there is an easy workaround and/or way to manipulate this (i.e. reloading a back-up save). Achievements that are earned via co-op play without any of the above requirements will not be considered for the event.
    Signature
  • SkoobasaurusSkoobasaurus715,917
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 12:48
    Rare Replay itself isn't actually viral, just means you need to complete viral cheevs from the bonus 360 games ie Nuts n Bolts to hit requirements for that final cheev.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,116,935
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 12:57, Edited on 11 May 18 at 12:57 by RadiantViper
    LEGO WorldsA Well-Trained DragonThe A Well-Trained Dragon achievement in LEGO Worlds worth 83 pointsBlow up another player with a ridden Dragon fire ball

One of the trickiest achievements in Lego Worlds which takes multiple quests and item collecting/world searching, or you can just join someone's game who has a dragon and get it quickly. I've had multiple people ask me for help on this one so I think it would be welcome in the Viral Event!
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,347
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 14:35, Edited on 11 May 18 at 14:37 by Legohead 1977
    I would say most of the Minecraft (I only really know the X1 and X360 versions), can be achieved if a host has a world.

I have not quite finished my X1 world, but I have a lot that are available on my 360 save. (I have chests that contain items for each achievement specifically grouped so people can just get all the items out and unlock away).

That said, I think I will focus on Fable 3 for this event and maybe a session for BBT if there is any demand for it!

PS. If RadiantViper is going to host a session for the dragon I would be well up for that, tried to unlock one using the solution and it's never there!
    Legohead 1977
  • Larvi1Larvi12,797,294
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 17:39
    PureUnderdogThe Underdog achievement in Pure worth 104 pointsUse a class D engine to beat an opponent with a class A engine in a ranked match.

Requires playing against someone who has significant progress in the game to unlock the A class vehicles.
  • Mad 66 MavMad 66 Mav105,656
    Posted on 11 May 18 at 19:17
    Dirt 4 Sweaty Achievement Complete 25 Events in Pro Tour
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm652,865
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333916,881
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 04:40
    Rock Band 2Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Rock Band 2 worth 86 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Rock Band 2Stage IgnitersThe Stage Igniters achievement in Rock Band 2 worth 73 pointsBeat the Impossible Band Challenge

Rock Band 2VirtuosoThe Virtuoso achievement in Rock Band 2 worth 76 pointsBeat the Impossible Vocal Challenge

Rock Band 2AN-I-MAL!!!The AN-I-MAL!!! achievement in Rock Band 2 worth 69 pointsBeat the Impossible Drum Challenge

Rock Band 2Groove AssassinThe Groove Assassin achievement in Rock Band 2 worth 49 pointsBeat the Impossible Bass Challenge

Rock Band 2Lord of the StringsThe Lord of the Strings achievement in Rock Band 2 worth 57 pointsBeat the Impossible Guitar Challenge

All of the achievements listed above should be added to the list. This is because in Rock Band 2, in order to unlock the "Impossible" challenges, you must beat all of the challenges at lower tiers. This requires playing most of the entire on-disc setlist (about 40-50 of the 84 songs for each challenge achievement).

However, if you are playing online with someone who has already unlocked an impossible challenge, you can play it without playing all of the prerequisite challenges, thus saving an enormous amount of time, because you are only playing the 6 or so songs in the Impossible Challenge rather than the 50 songs you would need to play in order to get to the point of unlocking the Impossible Challenge for that instrument by yourself.

For this reason, I believe the above six achievements should be added to the Viral Achievement List for this event.
    Kinect is not dead.
  • Posted on 12 May 18 at 14:26
    Hi

The Team Black rock Achievement in Split-Second Velocity probably should be added to this ...

Split/SecondSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Split/Second worth 21 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

I'm happy to host a game or two and not concerned about my online rank if people are looking for this one
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,253,598
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 15:34
    EarthboundX said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Would the following qualify as viral achievements?
    Deus Ex: Mankind DividedNow I'm Feeling A Little MotivatedThe Now I'm Feeling A Little Motivated achievement in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth 119 pointsBreach: Win 3 Challenges.

Deus Ex: Mankind DividedYou're Not Worthy As My OpponentThe You're Not Worthy As My Opponent achievement in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth 107 pointsBreach: Send 3 Challenges.
    Those are more challenges I say. Oh, it's even in the name, haha, somehow missed that.
    I've been quite active ever since the Title Update came out over a year ago helping people get those two achievements.
  • wagnerasawagnerasa769,942
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 16:54
    I think these two can be added..because you have to be in a clan that reach level 10 on all multiplayer.

DefianceBloody MessThe Bloody Mess achievement in Defiance worth 277 pointsBe in a clan that reaches rank 10 in the Competitive Multiplayer activity

DefianceThey formed a union?The They formed a union? achievement in Defiance worth 171 pointsBe in a clan that reaches rank 10 in the Arkfalls activity
    Be ready and active reload.
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 18:10
    ReprobateGamer said:
    Hi

The Team Black rock Achievement in Split-Second Velocity probably should be added to this ...

Split/SecondSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Split/Second worth 21 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

I'm happy to host a game or two and not concerned about my online rank if people are looking for this one
    We're looking over all of these but this particular one (and the beat a player rank 10 or higher) are both included. Also, your online rank is stored in your save file which you can copy. I have several backups of my rank so I can pass the achievement.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/Viral-Event-2018
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,253,598
    Posted on 13 May 18 at 06:42
    Allgorhythm said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Deus Ex: Mankind DividedNow I'm Feeling A Little MotivatedThe Now I'm Feeling A Little Motivated achievement in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth 119 pointsBreach: Win 3 Challenges.

Deus Ex: Mankind DividedYou're Not Worthy As My OpponentThe You're Not Worthy As My Opponent achievement in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth 107 pointsBreach: Send 3 Challenges.
    Those are more challenges I say. Oh, it's even in the name, haha, somehow missed that.
    I've been quite active ever since the Title Update came out over a year ago helping people get those two achievements.
    Pretty sure you helped me with one of them. Not 100% sure, I may have just sent challenges to myself with my alt account.
    Posted on 13 May 18 at 16:00
    EarthboundX said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Allgorhythm said:

Pretty sure you helped me with one of them. Not 100% sure, I may have just sent challenges to myself with my alt account.
    Yes, I sent you some except it was on the alt account that I used to capture the Criminal Past walkthrough video rather than this GamerTag.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,347
    Posted on 15 May 18 at 12:43
    Fable 3 seems to have disappeared from the list, does this mean you are no longer including it? If so that's fine, I will set up a session to run concurrently. (Just want to make sure you aren't going to create a clashing one for me first).
    Legohead 1977
    Posted on 15 May 18 at 19:15, Edited on 15 May 18 at 19:16 by planting42
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Fable 3 seems to have disappeared from the list, does this mean you are no longer including it? If so that's fine, I will set up a session to run concurrently. (Just want to make sure you aren't going to create a clashing one for me first).
    Given the time it takes to help 1 gamer with those achievements and a few other concerns, we decided to focus on the achievements we had more hosts for and could serve a larger population.

If you are interested, I can likely craft the session for you so it shows in the community session calendar. PM me if you would like that.
  • Men LocustMen Locust127,858
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 19:05
    No session for "Giant Killer" achievement in Blur. facepalm
    BlurGiant KillerThe Giant Killer achievement in Blur worth 16 pointsBeat a Rank 50 player

I hope in a few days someone will join the event with this available, I want to get this also in the event. dance
  • MikaszMikasz1,023,972
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 19:18, Edited on 17 May 18 at 19:19 by Mikasz
    Quick question regarding Ruse. Servers for this game are closed, is there a point in making a session for this one?
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 19:42
    B0ND OO6 said:
    No session for "Giant Killer" achievement in Blur. facepalm
    BlurGiant KillerThe Giant Killer achievement in Blur worth 16 pointsBeat a Rank 50 player

I hope in a few days someone will join the event with this available, I want to get this also in the event. dance
    Waiting on hosts that said they can pass it to reply with their online rank.

Mikasz said:
    Quick question regarding Ruse. Servers for this game are closed, is there a point in making a session for this one?
    There seem to be folks earning the online achievements which is why we haven't removed these. If we hear otherwise, we'll remove them from the event.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads