Game Discussion: WWE 2K17

Friend Needs Help With Online Achievements, Can You Help?

• Posted on 12 May 18 at 09:03, Edited on 12 May 18 at 09:10 by BulgyDragonZordPermalink
    One of my friends who works with us in a regular group has had nothing but problems connecting to each other in this game.
    We've tried many times to get him into the same match as us and sadly it's all been a failure. We've tried restarting the game, we've tried switching off the XBox One's and switching them on again, we've tried resetting our Internet connections and sadly nothing works.
    This is the first time among any of the WWE games we own on the XBox One console that we cannot seem to connect to each other at all.

Among the group, everyone has a connection within the UK, whereas himself is based within the US, so we believe due to the region differences, the game does not allow anyone to connect to people that are too far beyond a certain region.

We're at a point since the games shutting down soon in which we are now looking for someone from the same region as my friend who would be interested in partnering up with him to get some progress done for the online achievements.

If you could help or interested, please could you send an XBox and/or TA message to TAZ98.

If all else fails, he will be planning to double box the game very soon with a dummy account as a last resort.

Thank you for all your help at this desperate time of need.
  • TAZ98TAZ98362,674
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 15:38Permalink
    Thank you Bulgy for looking out for me bud. I got a second for rent at the local video store im double boxing this game alot more easier than I thought it would be. Thanks for the support in helping me get this done.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.