Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 12 May 18 at 16:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet walkthrough
  • Light BusterLight Buster249,274
    Posted on 06 June 18 at 14:47
    I will like to volunteer to in the creation of the walkthrough for this game.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,275,891
    Posted on 06 June 18 at 16:53
    Light Buster said:
    I will like to volunteer to in the creation of the walkthrough for this game.
    This thread is here because someone is already in the process of doing so. If they want an editor to help, they can surely reply here. It's likely though they might not.
  • Posted on 05 July 18 at 16:52
    Light Buster is free to volunteer. He has given me advice on this game in the past, and he is free to help me finish this walkthrough.
    -awesomeninja832, TA - 9991
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 22:37
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,066,258
    Posted on 27 July 20 at 01:56
    I've taken over this walkthrough. It's quite a long one, and based on the estimated completion times of the game and DLC, the longest game I've ever written a walkthrough for. So, won't be done tomorrow or anything like that, but it will be done.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 19 August 20 at 21:57
    Some patches in Gems/Bless forced me to go hard on them, and an awful friend dragged me into Destiny 2 against my will. Finally to the point I can breathe and have been playing a bunch of Sword Art. Near the end of the story. Hopefully should be done with the game in a week or two, with the walkthrough done shortly after.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 07 September 20 at 03:08
    Still working on it, done with the story aside from the true ending, now I'm working on the side quests, making maps, grinding for the end-game, and so on. Taking me longer than expected, but I'm still making good progress.
    Posted on 10 September 20 at 00:50
    Made some great progress on my days off work, mostly just have the DLC to do, and some grindy achievements in the main game and title update. My friend wants me to start Path of Exile when the next league starts, so I'm aiming to have it done within the next two weeks. I finished the 30 challenges achievement in Destiny and mostly just have time gated stuff to do, so that gives me a lot more free time to work with dive
    Posted on 16 September 20 at 21:37
    I've completed the game aside from 3 hardcore coop missions I'm struggling with, it doesn't seem like they're possible solo, or at the very least they're exceptionally hard to solo. I did the last one with 2 other level 300 randoms and we still struggled quite a bit to get it done, I can't imagine doing it solo. Sadly one achievement in the DLC glitched out on me, so I have to see if I can get it to unlock. Ideally I'd delete my save and do it on a clean save, but then I won't have my save if something comes up in the walkthrough, so may try a run on a different save slot first.

Still have a lot of work to do with maps, proofreading and so on, but definitely closing in on the end.
    Posted on 27 September 20 at 01:38
    Finished the coop missions very easily with 4 randoms, but the enemies were still such bullet sponges that I can't imagine doing it solo. Anyway pretty close to finishing things up. Should either be done tomorrow or Wednesday after my offdays.
    Posted on 01 October 20 at 22:14
    Almost done, looks like it'll be tomorrow. I had 2 videos of boss fights I uploaded, and youtube is taking its time getting them up for some reason. I'm finishing up the proofreading and such now, so it should be submitted for review tomorrow at the latest.
    Posted on 19 November 20 at 03:49
    Well, don't really have an excuse for this one dive

Went on vacation and then procrastinated super hard and now we're here. A truly uncommon occurrence for me. I got the 2 videos up and I'm finishing everything up now. It'll be sent for review tomorrow or Friday.
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 08:58
    I've *finally* submitted this one for review. Should be up soon. Sorry about the obnoxious wait. If you have any questions, or find any problems, feel free to PM me or post here.
  • IceeLadyIceeLady104,595
    Posted on 16 December 20 at 04:28
    Would love to see, I’m stuck 😢
    IceeLady
    Posted on 16 December 20 at 08:24
    IceeLady said:
    The overseer has been making edits so it should hopefully be up soon. If you like you can ask here and I can try to help you out now so you don't have to wait.
    Posted on 16 December 20 at 08:38
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    IceeLady said:
    The overseer has been making edits so it should hopefully be up soon. If you like you can ask here and I can try to help you out now so you don't have to wait.
    Thanks Blue Slime — might take you up on that 👍😀
    IceeLady
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy557,160
    Posted on 16 December 20 at 09:22
    I'm trying to get this done this week - I've been slowed somewhat by having the Kingdom Hearts WT monster to review, but that's out of the way now and this is my next one :)
    Posted on 16 December 20 at 12:41
    SoupaBuoy said:
    I'm trying to get this done this week - I've been slowed somewhat by having the Kingdom Hearts WT monster to review, but that's out of the way now and this is my next one :)
    SWEET!!!
    IceeLady
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy557,160
    Posted on 21 December 20 at 20:15
    Sent for publish. Got held up a bit with last-minute changes to rules at home, but we're done now! :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.