Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

What's On Your E3 2018 Wishlist?

• Posted on 15 May 18 at 20:26
    Pong: remastered.
  • ZemidekZemidek373,696
    Posted on 16 May 18 at 19:11
    Well, I want something crazy, something completely unexpected and not yet even though of.
    I want Morrowind Remastered.
    Maybe a tease on ESVI or some glimpse of Halo 6 with a not even close release date, we need to give that game time.
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
  • Posted on 17 May 18 at 01:55
    CRISTIAMUZ said:
    Well, I want something crazy, something completely unexpected and not yet even though of.
    Maybe a tease on ESVI or some glimpse of Halo 6 with a not even close release date, we need to give that game time.
    I’m with you that I want something out of left field nobody sees coming. That’s always exciting and why I hate leaks so much, even though I read every one, haha. I highly doubt though you’ll see a game announced really far out from release because of Scalebound. The only games with even a slight chance would something like Halo or Gears of War. Something with a regular release you can count on.
  • jazzaman316jazzaman316573,517
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 09:06
    I would like see soul reaver, a complete edition as the original had alot of content missing, a new 2d rayman, Sega reviving some of their old games like streets of rage, panzer dragoon, outrun or even super monkey ball.

I know it is a long shot, but backwards compatibility with the Dreamcast or Saturn, being able to play these consoles on a modern tv would great, and the Dreamcast does use a Microsoft OS, so anything is possible.

Thunder force collection for xbox, not just for switch.

Xbox and ps4 to play online together
  • Posted on 17 May 18 at 12:16
    BlackTibo said:
    I don't think they will announce new exclusives IPs.

Sony has built over the years the studios making these exclusive IPs (like Naughty Dogs). Microsoft didn't do this when Sony started this exercise.

They did this some time ago but these studios are not yet mature. They will be ready for the Xbox Next.
    I agree and disagree. I think there may be some great new IPs next year because of the change in Microsoft's approach to Xbox. There is a much bigger focus on gaming in Microsoft's business plan since Phil Spencer's promotion and therefore I think original IPs will be a key focus going forward, but unfortunately it takes time to get a good idea going and therefore I think it would be too early this year.
  • Posted on 17 May 18 at 17:10
    Trials World Tour
  • ZemidekZemidek373,696
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 23:47
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    CRISTIAMUZ said:
    I’m with you that I want something out of left field nobody sees coming. That’s always exciting and why I hate leaks so much, even though I read every one, haha. I highly doubt though you’ll see a game announced really far out from release because of Scalebound. The only games with even a slight chance would something like Halo or Gears of War. Something with a regular release you can count on.
    Well, that is my point.
    I'm sure Halo 6 is a for sure thing so announcing it well in advance wouldn't really make a difference. Same thing with Elder Scrolls VI. They also don't have to give a release day they can do a release window like "Summer 2019" or something like that.
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
  • BlackTiboBlackTibo689,985
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 08:10
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    BlackTibo said:
    I don't think they will announce new exclusives IPs.

Sony has built over the years the studios making these exclusive IPs (like Naughty Dogs). Microsoft didn't do this when Sony started this exercise.

They did this some time ago but these studios are not yet mature. They will be ready for the Xbox Next.
    I agree and disagree. I think there may be some great new IPs next year because of the change in Microsoft's approach to Xbox. There is a much bigger focus on gaming in Microsoft's business plan since Phil Spencer's promotion and therefore I think original IPs will be a key focus going forward, but unfortunately it takes time to get a good idea going and therefore I think it would be too early this year.
    I agree with you and I think these new IPs will be a correct indicator for Xbox Next launch:
    - If no new IPs are announced this year or next year, Xbox Next will launch in less than 2 years
    - If new IPs are announced this year or next year, Xbox Next is in a 4-5 year perspective
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,097,416
    Posted on 20 May 18 at 00:00
    Mouse and keyboard support and a whole bunch of point and click adventure games and sim games.
    Basically I wanna play Two Point Hospital on my Xbox!
    Before anyone says it would give people an unfair advantage on certain games, there would of course have to be rules.
  • KACG SoMMKACG SoMM18,714
    Posted on 20 May 18 at 03:38
    Horizon 4, KH3 ps4 console (or xbox 1 X), new pga tour game. I'll be a happy camper!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads