Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Aragami: Shadow Edition Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 12 May 18 at 21:00
51 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Aragami: Shadow Edition Achievement List Revealed
IDarK VorteXX
IDarK VorteXX
Posted on 12 May 18 at 21:12
What is up with those numbers?
BqCaduceusMD
BqCaduceusMD
Posted on 12 May 18 at 21:14
I think that is the first time I have ever seen the word "concatenate" in an achievement list. I suppose it's better to have a developer who is well-spoken create an achievement list, rather than one for whom english is not a first language. *Cough* Road Rage *cough*.
"Only when you allow someone else to define your success do you truly experience failure."
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 12 May 18 at 21:21
I hope those gamerscore values are incorrect. Like the one thing I hate..
Thickly Settled
Posted on 12 May 18 at 22:28
With these gamerscores it's a wonder they didn't stop with a total of 997.

Game might be good but my OCD says NO!
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 12 May 18 at 22:51
Thickly Settled said:
With these gamerscores it's a wonder they didn't stop with a total of 997.

Game might be good but my OCD says NO!
M-MUH OCD. Jesus Christ.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 12 May 18 at 23:12
BqCaduceusMD said:
I think that is the first time I have ever seen the word "concatenate" in an achievement list. I suppose it's better to have a developer who is well-spoken create an achievement list, rather than one for whom english is not a first language. *Cough* Road Rage *cough*.
I don't mind concatenating multiple stealth kills. I just don't want any multiplayer achievements stealthily concatenated to the list. laugh
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 May 18 at 02:19, Edited on 13 May 18 at 02:20 by NoHeroes94
Ignoring the achievement values, existing roadmaps have this at a 5/10 difficulty but only 15 or so hours. Would seem a very ‘dishonored’ esque list where you have to play in polarising ways. Shouldn’t be an issue for stealth fans although I’m not sure if you can save scum, will be significantly harder if it’s auto save only
Tuschi
Tuschi
Posted on 13 May 18 at 10:59
These better not be glitched. Haven't come across uneven Gamerscore I couldn't get back to normal but I'm gonna wait with this. That being said: I'm pretty excited to play this at some point.
Desi Shinobi
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 13 May 18 at 13:13
When is this actually coming out?
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 May 18 at 15:24
Tuschi said:
These better not be glitched. Haven't come across uneven Gamerscore I couldn't get back to normal but I'm gonna wait with this. That being said: I'm pretty excited to play this at some point.
To my knowledge, PS folk didn't have many glitching issues
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 13 May 18 at 15:42
NoHeroes94 said:
Tuschi said:
The achievement list is a bit different from PlayStation's list though. PS only had 40 achievements and this has 51, so there is still possibility of unobtainables. That being said, with the achievement values, I might just get it on PlayStation to avoid odd Gamerscore if something is broken, or I discover it's harder than it looks.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 14 May 18 at 14:03
IronFistofSnuff said:
NoHeroes94 said:
Tuschi said:
The achievement list is a bit different from PlayStation's list though. PS only had 40 achievements and this has 51, so there is still possibility of unobtainables. That being said, with the achievement values, I might just get it on PlayStation to avoid odd Gamerscore if something is broken, or I discover it's harder than it looks.
Done some digging; the new achievements seem to be around a "Nightfall" mode/DLC not included in the original game. It's supported by a different achievement art colour (teal) compared to the others which are red.
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 15 May 18 at 07:57
Really like this game, but odd achievements? roll
Smallville2106
Posted on 16 May 18 at 16:55
Will be picking this up I think.
Not keen on the achievements numbers though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.