The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 15th, 2018

• Posted on 15 May 18 at 12:26Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Bleh. With how much they put the Bioshocks on sale you'd think they could humor us with some sales on the DLC (especially for Bioshock 2).
    They never updated the servers for 2, for a DLC playlist. So I guess they figured no one will ever get to play the DLC maps normally anyway.

Still one of the worst DLCs I ever paid money for, just for the fact it was nigh impossible to play the new maps. As every single person in the lobby has to have the DLC, or the maps will never show up.

Of course I was able to boost it thanks to sessions here on TA, but that's besides the point. I spent hours before that just trying to find the maps playing normally. Course that was years back, I'd have to assume the game is totally dead online now.

The DLC must have been on sale at one point, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.
    Yeah I don't know how long it's been but they have been on sale before. Usually it was just the Minerva's Den DLC on sale by itself. It was pretty rare for all of the DLC to be on sale.
  • Posted on 15 May 18 at 16:08Permalink
    Cemetery Girls said:
    Anyone else realized how odd of a name Devil May Cry is? Like, what does that mean?
    Yep. Like others have said already, it's a play on the popular phrase, "Devil may care."
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,205,064
    Posted on 15 May 18 at 16:10Permalink
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    XCaptainMexico said:
    Why are the Lego games never on sale for the Xbox 360. I will never understand this.
    Why do people think they have the right to bitch about what they put on sale? I will never understand this.
    It's called freedom of speech. People can share their thoughts openly as much as they like. If you don't like it, don't listen. lol

This is a pretty good sale overall. I think I'll grab Mortal Kombat XL. clap
  • Posted on 15 May 18 at 16:42, Edited on 15 May 18 at 16:43 by flash of chaosPermalink
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Posted on 15 May 18 at 17:33Permalink
    To pick up bioshock 2 now or get the disc for $4 on ebay... the question is will i play it if i have to get up and put the disc in...
    GBR!
  • atryeu1atryeu1226,702
    Posted on 15 May 18 at 18:16Permalink
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    XCaptainMexico said:
    Why are the Lego games never on sale for the Xbox 360. I will never understand this.
    Why do people think they have the right to bitch about what they put on sale? I will never understand this.
    Why do people think they have to go out of their way to be rude to others on the internet? I will never understand this.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4522,116
    Posted on 15 May 18 at 21:59, Edited on 15 May 18 at 22:10 by KenH2k4Permalink
    napoearth said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    XCaptainMexico said:
    I checked storeparser and they seem to go on sale every 8-12 months, with the last time being the beginning of this past October. So based on their past sales trends I'd say they're due to go on sale pretty soon.
    They have been on sale a number of times. I own them all digitally, and only one cost more than $4.99 (The last Star Wars was either 7.49 or 9.99)
    I don't know when you saw these deals, because I watch lego games closely and I haven't seen any of the more recent ones for those kind of prices.
    Here are some from forever ago

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 1st, 2018

TFA was on sale for $11.99 on Feb. 14 then it dropped to $20 normally shortly after

Jurassic World was $6.99 for Black Friday
  • napoearthnapoearth706,305
    Posted on 16 May 18 at 15:32Permalink
    KenH2k4 said:
    napoearth said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    XCaptainMexico said:
    I checked storeparser and they seem to go on sale every 8-12 months, with the last time being the beginning of this past October. So based on their past sales trends I'd say they're due to go on sale pretty soon.
    They have been on sale a number of times. I own them all digitally, and only one cost more than $4.99 (The last Star Wars was either 7.49 or 9.99)
    I don't know when you saw these deals, because I watch lego games closely and I haven't seen any of the more recent ones for those kind of prices.
    Here are some from forever ago

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 1st, 2018

TFA was on sale for $11.99 on Feb. 14 then it dropped to $20 normally shortly after

Jurassic World was $6.99 for Black Friday
    That's my point. Two old games and they were both over $4.99.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 May 18 at 18:29Permalink
    Dmc Saga clap
  • Posted on 18 May 18 at 01:01Permalink
    Just Vanquish for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.