Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

2 weeks without a wishlist notification.

Fixed
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 15 May 18 at 08:32
Hello
Just wondered if there is a way to start getting games wishlist notifcations again.
This is the second week i have not got one. I checked and there was games on my list on sale both weeks but no notification.
I really miss this great feature, please help.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 15 May 18 at 13:01
Nice spot. This one was caused by the Xbox One sales article going live a little later than usual last week, although I've added some additional code so it'll now send notifications for both the 360 and One sales. These will go out later this evening. toast
Signature
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 15 May 18 at 13:35
Many thanks for working on a fix so quickly, much appreciated. That has got to be some of the best support i have ever known.
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 15 May 18 at 15:56
Thanks! Its one of the best feature on the site!
Magic
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 15 May 18 at 17:21
I just came here to report this - great to see it's been spotted and fixed. Thanks!
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 07 June 18 at 08:43
Just a heads up, the wishlist notifications did not turn up today for xb1 or 360 and i do have games for both on my wishlist.
TrueAchievement
Posted on 07 June 18 at 08:52
DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
Just a heads up, the wishlist notifications did not turn up today for xb1 or 360 and i do have games for both on my wishlist.
These go out at the end of the day, so please let us know if you still haven't received them tomorrow?
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 07 June 18 at 09:01
Oh sorry my bad i usually get them first thing in the morning, i did not realise they could arrive in a 24 hour window.
TrueAchievement
Posted on 07 June 18 at 10:02
DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
Oh sorry my bad i usually get them first thing in the morning, i did not realise they could arrive in a 24 hour window.
"product" price alerts go out at the end of the marketplace scan, pretty much when the sale story gets published, but the wishlist ones are up to a day later due to the data syncing process
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 07 June 18 at 10:47
TrueAchievement said:
DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
"product" price alerts go out at the end of the marketplace scan, pretty much when the sale story gets published, but the wishlist ones are up to a day later due to the data syncing process
I understand now, thanks for explaining.
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 08 June 18 at 06:44
All good, just wanted to let you all know i received it in the early hours, cheers.
Flipy Fliperson
Posted on 02 July 18 at 06:20, Edited on 02 July 18 at 15:05 by Flipy Fliperson
I haven't received several notifications for items on my Wish List. Two specific examples I caught tonight are Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Forza 2 DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.