Game Discussion: World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap Forum

How do i get to unreachable traps?

AuthorMessage
count023
count023
Posted on 16 May 18 at 02:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU92JEf06v4

He is able to drop summon traps on two floating plates, I can't seem to find a way to do the xbox version, i can only place traps when i'm physically near them.

is there a way to remotely drop traps equivalent to what he does? or are those plates just unsable on the xbox version?
Msross
Msross
Posted on 16 May 18 at 06:16
The remote is because of the mouse. Its not possible to do this on the xbox version (I havent tried if it accepts mouse/keyboard & would enable cursor support)

The plates on the video will be specific to that exact level as the star rating changes the traps available.
count023
count023
Posted on 16 May 18 at 09:06
Yea, that's specific to the 3 star version of the level. I was using a guide to help me through getting full stars on it. Those stupid bats keep getting past my gun turrets and hitting the portal.
RebornPasture
RebornPasture
Posted on 16 May 18 at 18:05
The bottom plate you can place a turret on it, your character has to be stood in a *very* specific spot on the grid north-east of it, I just kept pushing my character to the edge of the plate he was on until I could highlight the one I wanted to build on. The amount of time taken to get that spot is a pain though, easier to set the level atthe lowest speed, remember what waves they appear on and be ready to teleport over in order to kill them. The one up top I could never place a turrent on.
Msross
Msross
Posted on 16 May 18 at 21:06
What Level char are you? Ive found (at least with the Mage & the Merc) that it seems to have 'level limits' where its just not possible at certain player levels to have the baseline killing needed to beat specific levels..

But spending a bit of time on an Endless to get a number of player levels (& therefore skills & better traps) makes its much more easier...
(I think I got to about level 20 odd on Level 1 when I was level 60, and ended up about Level 69.... though it took a fair while)

If anyone want st knock out the MP side of the achievements too.. let me know..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.