The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Inksplosion, Descenders, RAGE 2, Adaptive Controller and Win a Game

  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
  • triplepowtriplepow219,855
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 12:29
    Early so fab I can listen on the way home!! Happy weekend all
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep508,154
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 14:16
    hey podcast crew i loved hearing bout your thoughts on rage 2
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,506,601
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 16:44
    Rage 2 looks like it could be a complete blast!
  • eayragteayragt314,828
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 21:01
    I kinda wish I'd jumped on MFL earlier when it was popping the end of season award achievements regardless of whether or not you had actually earned them....
    Say everything with a smile
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,549
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 21:33
    Congrats Rich! toast
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
    Posted on 19 May 18 at 01:27
    eayragt said:
    I kinda wish I'd jumped on MFL earlier when it was popping the end of season award achievements regardless of whether or not you had actually earned them....
    If you want to fly through the game, you can set the quarters to 2 mins. You’ll probably not have to play the full match in most of the games because you’ll end up killing all of the other teams QBs, which automatically awards you with the win.

    I’ve run through a full season a few times in the space of a few hours.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • Posted on 20 May 18 at 14:01
    DaveKinetic said:
    eayragt said:
    I kinda wish I'd jumped on MFL earlier when it was popping the end of season award achievements regardless of whether or not you had actually earned them....
    If you want to fly through the game, you can set the quarters to 2 mins. You’ll probably not have to play the full match in most of the games because you’ll end up killing all of the other teams QBs, which automatically awards you with the win.

    I’ve run through a full season a few times in the space of a few hours.
    Besides grinding out 1000 kills this game was really fun. I did five minute quarts and was tops in everything. I think my qb was #2 in rushing even. Then I just killed the other teams qb’s to end a game very quickly.

    Congrats Rich on being a top 5... well having a real good score anyways and thanks for the code.
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass1,655,281
    Posted on 20 May 18 at 14:29
    will be interesting to see if all the wallmart "leaks" crystalise at E3
  • crowbo 360crowbo 360754,504
    Posted on 20 May 18 at 19:10
    Hey all,

    I'm in the process of making the new Minecraft Aquatic update as easy as possible in my Achievement World. Send me a friend request on site as I will prob be putting up some sessions focussed on this and other updates in the near future.
  • Posted on 20 May 18 at 23:26
    The podcast mentioned using console commands to quickly finish Fallout 4 on PC. I think you guys meant Fallout 3.

    Fallout 3 (PC) Achievements
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,289,787
    Posted on 23 May 18 at 15:53
    Now that even TrueAchievement has 200k GS (laugh), can we get extended filters on leaderboards for say 200k+ ?
  • triplepowtriplepow219,855
    Posted on 24 May 18 at 23:35
    DaveKinetic said:
    eayragt said:
    I kinda wish I'd jumped on MFL earlier when it was popping the end of season award achievements regardless of whether or not you had actually earned them....
    If you want to fly through the game, you can set the quarters to 2 mins. You’ll probably not have to play the full match in most of the games because you’ll end up killing all of the other teams QBs, which automatically awards you with the win.

    I’ve run through a full season a few times in the space of a few hours.
    then just the killing grind to do at some point
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 25 May 18 at 12:23
    Northern Lass said:
    will be interesting to see if all the wallmart "leaks" crystalise at E3
    I think most were pretty cookie cutter. Rage 2 was the biggest stretch and that's already been confirmed.
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,289,787
    Posted on 25 May 18 at 13:21
    DerEnglaenderA said:
    Northern Lass said:
    will be interesting to see if all the wallmart "leaks" crystalise at E3
    I think most were pretty cookie cutter. Rage 2 was the biggest stretch and that's already been confirmed.
    Splinter cell is pretty out there as well. Not as much as rage 2, but given the radio silence with the franchise it's an odd choice to come out of nowhere.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
    Posted on 25 May 18 at 23:37
    The winner this week is comment number 9 by crowbo 360:
    Hey all,

    I'm in the process of making the new Minecraft Aquatic update as easy as possible in my Achievement World. Send me a friend request on site as I will prob be putting up some sessions focussed on this and other updates in the near future.
    Look out for PM with the choice of game codes.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.