The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 22nd, 2018

AuthorMessage
P00R GRENDEL
403,213
P00R GRENDEL
Posted on 22 May 18 at 05:10
Jazzy201 said:
Splosion Man is one of my all-time favorite XBLA games! If you don't mind a challenge, it's a great choice at that price!

I just wish they'd come out with a new one.; Splosion Man Jr. or something-
The did make a sequel. Ms. Splosion Man. It was really good but INSANELY difficult.

ALSO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT TO EVERYONE.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 22 May 18 at 05:12
Im sure the Xbox One sales will be on site soon but here is a link to them...

https://majornelson.com/2018/05/21/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...
Jazzy201
840,012
Jazzy201
Posted on 22 May 18 at 05:22, Edited on 22 May 18 at 05:23 by Jazzy201
P00R GRENDEL said:
Jazzy201 said:
Splosion Man is one of my all-time favorite XBLA games! If you don't mind a challenge, it's a great choice at that price!

I just wish they'd come out with a new one.; Splosion Man Jr. or something-
The did make a sequel. Ms. Splosion Man. It was really good but INSANELY difficult.

ALSO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT TO EVERYONE.
True; I completed both of them. I want a new one though. Maybe their son making a junior spin-off version or something. Just MORE!

Super Meat Boy did hold me over for a little while though-
Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
P00R GRENDEL
403,213
P00R GRENDEL
Posted on 22 May 18 at 05:27
Jazzy201 said:
P00R GRENDEL said:
Jazzy201 said:
Splosion Man is one of my all-time favorite XBLA games! If you don't mind a challenge, it's a great choice at that price!

I just wish they'd come out with a new one.; Splosion Man Jr. or something-
The did make a sequel. Ms. Splosion Man. It was really good but INSANELY difficult.

ALSO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT TO EVERYONE.
True; I completed both of them. I want a new one though. Maybe their son making a junior spin-off version or something. Just MORE!

Super Meat Boy did hold me over for a little while though-
Love Super Meat Boy. If you like challenging platformers try LIMBO or Bastion.
P00R GRENDEL
403,213
P00R GRENDEL
Posted on 22 May 18 at 05:31
Not Bastion, Braid. I always mix those two up.
BulletLukey
318,489
BulletLukey
Posted on 22 May 18 at 06:38
Lukas025 said:
When do you post the Xbox One sales?
IronInfidel47 said:
Hey but wheres the One sales though
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Im sure the Xbox One sales will be on site soon but here is a link to them...

https://majornelson.com/2018/05/21/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...
Sorry for the delay on the Xbox One sales article - seems we got a bug in the system. :(
It will be posted as soon as possible.
BulletLukey
318,489
BulletLukey
Posted on 22 May 18 at 07:07
Here is the Xbox One Sale Article: Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 22nd, 2018
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 22 May 18 at 08:22
Lara Croft/ Prey / Splosion Man are all really good - splosion man is my favourite of the 3 though. Good sale.
TeZo Kazooie
27,369
TeZo Kazooie
Posted on 22 May 18 at 08:45, Edited on 22 May 18 at 08:48 by TeZo Kazooie
seems like we also got a 360 dash update today
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updat...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 May 18 at 09:53, Edited on 22 May 18 at 09:53 by
probably get prey, but i might wait until the 28th to see what games get added to the game pass
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 22 May 18 at 11:01
TeZo Kazooie said:
seems like we also got a 360 dash update today
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updat...
I hope this fixes my 360s always singing out of live for no reason.
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
FullNietzsche
118,698
FullNietzsche
Posted on 22 May 18 at 11:20, Edited on 22 May 18 at 11:20 by FullNietzsche
It didn't fix the issue a lot of people seem to have, of certain installed games missing their icons, ie. it just shows a white controller on a grey background.

As for this sale, not too bad although most of these games are on sale frequently. It would also be good to see Grid 2's overpriced DLC get a 75% discount too, like it does on Steam.
Piston Toyota
770,438
Piston Toyota
Posted on 22 May 18 at 12:17
TeZo Kazooie said:
seems like we also got a 360 dash update today
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updat...
"Minor bug fixes and improvements" my ass. It's still the error laden mess it was before. All it does is make you re-accept the new Privacy Policy so that you make yourself GDPR compliant. They didn't fix anything.
FullNietzsche
118,698
FullNietzsche
Posted on 22 May 18 at 13:19
This is an issue a lot of people are having, which is NOT fixed by this update:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/7648891...

So the update proves there is still intelligent (?) life left in the Xbox 360 division somewhere. Maybe they could turn their hand to fixing the issues that need fixing, it would be rather nice.
Tatl360
184,920
Tatl360
Posted on 22 May 18 at 13:48
Good games on sale this time.

They should put the DLC of these Grid games on sale... roll
Sonic1994PL
100,974
Sonic1994PL
Posted on 22 May 18 at 14:12
Today it's nice sale here :)
Galaga and Hydro Thunder is mine ;)

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 May 18 at 16:24
Red Dead redemtion is the best Deal hahaha. clap
With Love, Sarah V. [toast]
RNGESUS37
16,052
RNGESUS37
Posted on 22 May 18 at 17:40
I do want to get RDR and playthrough it again before 2 comes out but I'm also getting ready to move and not trying to blow any extra money, hmmm
Fury87
618,813
Fury87
Posted on 22 May 18 at 22:41, Edited on 22 May 18 at 22:41 by Fury87
Does anyone know if the Prey multiplayer can be boosted with just 2 people? I have a physical disc but I would consider buying it digitally if I could boost it myself on my two xbox ones.
Tears 0f Wolves
Posted on 23 May 18 at 02:52
Fury87 said:
Does anyone know if the Prey multiplayer can be boosted with just 2 people? I have a physical disc but I would consider buying it digitally if I could boost it myself on my two xbox ones.
Yip Fury, all of the online for Prey can be boosted with just two people. Pretty easy too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.