The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 22nd, 2018

AuthorMessage
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 22 May 18 at 22:35, Edited on 22 May 18 at 22:36 by Twinkling82
KluckMyDuck said:
Horse Racing 2016 is $1.50? Literally can't pass on this.
We should get better horse racing games.. or hell, even better, horse show jumping or dressage. We either get shit games such as this one or "clean your horse and stable" games which is even worse than this game...

Stryker can has said:
PSA: The Platinum Edition of Farming Simulator 17 is a bad deal right now. The Premium Edition is cheaper, and contains the Platinum.

Normally, Platinum costs $50 USD, and Premium costs $75 USD... but because the sales are 50% and 75% respectively, the more complete package is cheaper.
lol and nonsense strikes again...

Grimace221 said:
Segendary Ty said:
Are the xbox one sales and 360 sales being merged again?

Crappy sale so far. We'll see if anything gets added through the day. Fallout 4 being on sale and it's still pricy! Definitly don't recommend it
They aren't merged, they just include the BC compatible games, in the Xbox one sale, since you can purchase them through the Xbox One store. The entire list of Xbox 360 games, both BC and not are in another article.
Oh that it fabelous! Should include in a subheadtitle that its BC games being listed here in the One sale.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 22 May 18 at 22:52
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Considering you guys have been on here for quite a while and have bought many games that are not fo4, it's safe to assume you guys don't actually want to play the game, but would rather have something to bitch about. Just my opinion.
Or they just have other games ahead of it in their backlog and are waiting for the game and/or season pass to drop to a better price point before they pick it up, especially since the season pass is still yet to fall below it's original value before they hiked it up well over what it's worth? Seems a more reasonable explanation.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Fury87
Fury87
Posted on 22 May 18 at 23:03
Can anyone comment on Spartan? I think I'm going to end up picking it up regardless because it is so cheap but I wouldn't mind hearing some thoughts on it. It looks a little like Save the Ninja Clan, which wasn't a perfect game, but I didn't mind it for what it was.
WTG x RoCK STaR
Posted on 22 May 18 at 23:12
Anyone else picking up Braid from this sale?
You forgot Dishonored, AC black flag, and Hitman: Blood Money.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 22 May 18 at 23:25
Am I the only person that is having issues with the sales hub? When I try and filter the sales hub to my preferences I end up with 73 pages of games that aren't on sale.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 22 May 18 at 23:40
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Am I the only person that is having issues with the sales hub? When I try and filter the sales hub to my preferences I end up with 73 pages of games that aren't on sale.
Nope I noticed that yesterday. I saw there's a bug report already for it too so hopefully it won't be long until it's fixed
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 23 May 18 at 01:46
KenH2k4 said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Nope I noticed that yesterday. I saw there's a bug report already for it too so hopefully it won't be long until it's fixed
Thank god because that's like the only way I view the sales. Clearly TA is giving me a sign telling me I don't need more games laugh
Dr Hep
Dr Hep
Posted on 23 May 18 at 03:43
Anyone here suggest Bastion for that price on Xbox One? I have the 360 version but I feel it can go cheaper at a later time.
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 23 May 18 at 09:47
You know gaming's in the toilet when you can buy a game two and a half times less then the price of the season pass facepalm
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 23 May 18 at 10:16, Edited on 23 May 18 at 10:19 by KenH2k4
iTz Canada Ehh said:
KenH2k4 said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Thank god because that's like the only way I view the sales. Clearly TA is giving me a sign telling me I don't need more games laugh
Nope they're saying you need 73 pages of full priced games smile

Gods and Humans said:
Anyone here suggest Bastion for that price on Xbox One? I have the 360 version but I feel it can go cheaper at a later time.
I'm not sure if it's over now but it was free if you had the 360 version when it came out. If not from what I remember playing it looked exactly like the 360 version so if you can wait I probably would
AKfoy0face
AKfoy0face
Posted on 23 May 18 at 11:30
Segendary Ty said:
Are the xbox one sales and 360 sales being merged again?

Crappy sale so far. We'll see if anything gets added through the day. Fallout 4 being on sale and it's still pricy! Definitly don't recommend it
15 bucks is pricey? WOW
Lord Betus
Lord Betus
Posted on 24 May 18 at 02:28
Mannschaft570 said:
Time to complete my Tour de France collection, and can't say no to Limbo at this price.
Yeah I also had to pick up Limbo. Are the Tour de France games any fun?
StripedGorgon20
Posted on 25 May 18 at 11:30
I hope Forza Horizon 3 Will be on Sale next week or After
xSpartanReapers
Posted on 27 May 18 at 06:03
I would have picked up that Digerati bundle if I didn't already have 2 games in it. Its a pretty good deal at $2.50 per game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.