Game Discussion: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

Change Language

• GESIAGESIA101
    Posted on 23 May 18 at 07:17
    Hey y'all hope youre all doing great.
    So I just bought the game via the Windows Store and for some reason its in German. My Windows is English, my Windows Store is English, all my settings are English and I am not in Germany but the game still is German and I absolutely can not figure out how to change the language. I tried reinstalling the game but that didnt help...

Anyone have an Idea on how to change the language?
  • SanjoeSanjoe809,881
    Posted on 23 May 18 at 07:28
    This is mysterious. I'll check when I'm at home...
    The Real Sanjoe
  • GESIAGESIA101
    Posted on 23 May 18 at 07:37
    For those having the same issues: I just found the solution: You actually need to change the way your Date and Time format in Windows to United States. This is by far the stupidest way of handling your games language settings I ever heared of but yes.

To change the date format: Settings -> Time & Language -> Additional date, time, & regional settings -> Region -> Change date, time, or number formats
  • SanjoeSanjoe809,881
    Posted on 23 May 18 at 09:05
    GESIA said:
    For those having the same issues: I just found the solution: You actually need to change the way your Date and Time format in Windows to United States. This is by far the stupidest way of handling your games language settings I ever heared of but yes.

To change the date format: Settings -> Time & Language -> Additional date, time, & regional settings -> Region -> Change date, time, or number formats
    Okay then i have not the work. Thank you for tell us the solution :)
    The Real Sanjoe
  • Laiwan33Laiwan334,278
    Posted on 24 May 18 at 06:01
    GESIA said:

Thank you so much for this! I have played around with language settings as well, reinstalled the game, nothing worked. But I did not imagine the number format language would be key!

Thanks again!

P.S.: I agree, most ridiculous way to switch language settings!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads