Game Discussion: Mayan Death Robots: Arena

Joyride Crash

• ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,127,567
    Posted on 24 May 18 at 08:15
    Hey everyone.
    Regarding Joyride Crash, the only achievement in this game that is unobtainable, I've attempted to contact the devs multiple times over the last 6 months only to have no response back.
    I spoke to Xbox Support yesterday (and they checked TA for all the details laugh) and they have said that they'll get in contact with the dev's themselves. Hopefully, they'll have more luck and it will finally get patched.

If I hear anything, I'll keep everyone updated smile
  • AwooAwoo2,210,724
    Posted on 24 May 18 at 09:03
    That would be the single greatest feat ever accomplished by Xbox support. I wouldn't hold my breath,
    What can change the nature of a man?
    Posted on 24 May 18 at 11:15
    Awoo said:
    That would be the single greatest feat ever accomplished by Xbox support. I wouldn't hold my breath,
    Yeah, I'm not feeling too helpful, but if they can't do it, I doubt anyone can. The developers are just flat out ignoring me and any messages. Xbox Support said they'd received a number of complaints about this as well as mine, so maybe they'll do something.
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 08:45
    Finally had a reply from one of the devs, not good I'm afraid.

Hey Miles,

I'd really love to fix this, but because the game didn't sell enough, I have left the company the game was being developed by, and I don't have access anymore. Right now, the company is empty because there is not enough money coming in to support an employee. So at this point, no one really has access to the xbox account to fix the problem.

I am really sorry.

Karel
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads