Game Discussion: Gears of War 4 Forum

Complete Resurrection not popping up

AuthorMessage
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 27 May 18 at 07:27, Edited on 27 May 18 at 08:12 by tuhin94
I played a couple games of Dodgeball in a session and we got the Big Ol' Hero ribbon twice. However, we did not get Complete Resurrection. We made sure to get all 5 of us to spawn in before killing the last guy on the other team. What am I missing here?

This is one of the last two ribbons I need for "Chest Candy" so it would be great to sort it out fast.
Regards, Tuhin
beavis
beavis
Posted on 27 May 18 at 07:48
It doesn't pop for the person who got Big Ole Hero. It should pop for everyone else when he gets Big Ole Hero and you are back to 5. Its not hard to win the match against casual bots before the 5th guy spawns in, so you have to make sure it says 5 to 1 before getting that last kill.
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 27 May 18 at 12:31
beavis said:
It doesn't pop for the person who got Big Ole Hero. It should pop for everyone else when he gets Big Ole Hero and you are back to 5. Its not hard to win the match against casual bots before the 5th guy spawns in, so you have to make sure it says 5 to 1 before getting that last kill.
That makes sense to me. But, I watched a couple of videos (URLs at the bottom) and those players are getting Complete Resurrection in the same situation that I was getting Big Ol’ Hero. I’m getting confused by what the difference between the two is haha.

https://youtu.be/SgoHujAspKY
https://youtu.be/9uDbmJMMjFU
Regards, Tuhin
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 28 May 18 at 10:20, Edited on 28 May 18 at 10:21 by tuhin94
Figured out the way to get it last night. Our group killed one enemy (doesn’t matter which player does this) then all but one player gets killed. Now, start reviving your team as you would for “Big Ol’ Hero.” Make sure the last member of your team respawns. Once everyone is back, the ribbon should pop. Go ahead and finish off the last enemy to win the round.
Regards, Tuhin
DriZzT1987
DriZzT1987
Posted on 08 August 19 at 22:01
I can't get it. I was the Last one. I revived my Team. They were all alive before i Killed the Last one.
WJS Osiris
WJS Osiris
Posted on 08 August 19 at 22:37
Struggling with it as well
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.