Game Discussion: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Forum

Marvel's Ant-Man and The Wasp Movie Level Pack

AuthorMessage
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 29 May 18 at 21:04
It's been almost two months since they announced the DLC and one month since they released the last DLC. Are we going to have to wait till the damn movie comes out in July before they release it? I swear this is the last Lego game I buy.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 29 May 18 at 21:28
Most likely it won't be out until the movie is. I don't mind waiting personally sleep
TheSWFC
TheSWFC
Posted on 22 June 18 at 17:15
Is there a release date for this DLC? Is this the last DLC for this title@
LibelousSiren86
Posted on 22 June 18 at 17:30
there has been no confirmed date but they released the avengers dlc 3 days before the film so I think they will probably do the same here so my guess is July 3rd.

Yes this is the last dlc
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 25 June 18 at 21:08
Last DLC... unless they pull something like they did for those exclusive Sony DLCs for Avengers (Ant-Man) and The Force Awakens (C-3PO). Still stewing about that. angry

The movie comes out on Friday, July 6th. I don't think the DLC is based off the movie (Infinity War wasn't and judging by the AM & TW achievement descriptions, it doesn't match anything I've heard about the movie), so it'll likely come out that Tuesday before, July 3rd.
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 26 June 18 at 18:58
Looks like July 3rd....lol. I'm so ready to be done with this game.
Funky Monkee
Funky Monkee
Posted on 28 June 18 at 11:25
Same here. I want the completion so I can send the game back, been renting it a month now. This whole game was maybe the worst lego grind yet for getting 100%, it took even longer than Lego City Undercover.
gypsymuffin
gypsymuffin
Posted on 02 July 18 at 10:29
I must admit, I loved the game, however it has seemed to take ages for this last DLC pack to arrive.

Lets hope it is this week so I can trade the game in.
Triple Triad777
Triple Triad777
Posted on 02 July 18 at 15:07
I can confirm that it does come out on the 3rd (it should already be out for all you folks over in Australia). This is the last dlc pack planned for the game.
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 02 July 18 at 16:21
bLaKgRaVy said:
Last DLC... unless they pull something like they did for those exclusive Sony DLCs for Avengers (Ant-Man) and The Force Awakens (C-3PO). Still stewing about that. angry
Me too. Especially annoying that they came out for Steam, but not Xbox or WiiU. My guess is that Sony insisted other consoles be left out. I'm also disappointed TT Games would sign such a contract. Fortunately, this Sony exclusivity business seems localized to 2016 (including Supergirl for Lego Dimensions and Harry Potter Remaster).

BTW, nothing against PS4 fans, their games, or their hardware. It just seems that Microsoft and Nintendo are friendlier competitors than Sony.

Anyway, I doubt there would be any such DLC coming. The Ant-Man and Phantom Limb DLCs were advertised on PS boxes. At the time, I took photos to show TT that the stickers implied the PS exclusivity was limited. Here's Star Wars and Marvel.
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 04 July 18 at 00:08
Finally done with this game. No more Gwenpool!!! She was a crappy character to begin with and I'm glad she her comic was cancelled. No more diversity characters in comics!!!
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 04 July 18 at 00:57, Edited on 04 July 18 at 00:59 by RadiantViper
DillionDay said:
Finally done with this game. No more Gwenpool!!! She was a crappy character to begin with and I'm glad she her comic was cancelled. No more diversity characters in comics!!!
Didnt expect a thread for a Lego game to devolve to such ignorance laugh Seems a little strong to call for no diverse characters just because you didnt like one!
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 04 July 18 at 11:25
RadiantViper said:
DillionDay said:
Didnt expect a thread for a Lego game to devolve to such ignorance laugh Seems a little strong to call for no diverse characters just because you didnt like one!
Diversity characters are characters that push SJW politics down your throat. There is a reason 90% of them have been cancelled and comics are not selling nearly as much as they used to. In fact, a lot comic book readers have given up on mainstream comics like Marvel and DC and started embracing comics like Ethan Van Schiver's Cyber Frog.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 04 July 18 at 12:11
DillionDay said:
RadiantViper said:
DillionDay said:
Diversity characters are characters that push SJW politics down your throat. There is a reason 90% of them have been cancelled and comics are not selling nearly as much as they used to. In fact, a lot comic book readers have given up on mainstream comics like Marvel and DC and started embracing comics like Ethan Van Schiver's Cyber Frog.
Not sure how a character in a comic book you don't have to read is "shoved down your throat" but you do you wave
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 04 July 18 at 13:34
RadiantViper said:
DillionDay said:
RadiantViper said:
DillionDay said:
Not sure how a character in a comic book you don't have to read is "shoved down your throat" but you do you wave
It's not just "a" comic book, it's almost all of them. The comic book industry is failing. Comic book stores are closing down in record numbers. Why do you think the fandom has turned it's back on the industry? Why do you think Ethan Van Sciver's CyberFrog is the biggest crowd funded comic of all time? He's sick along with everyone else of the SJW diversity comics that have ruined the industry.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ethan-van-sciver-s-cyberf...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.