Game Discussion: Dark Souls: Remastered Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
vSully
vSully
Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:32
Easiest Sorcery to find would be Remedy in Blighttown. Need the master key, can run to it right after getting to Firelink.
Luigi256
Luigi256
Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:39
I was just able to unlock the art of abysswalking by dropping the covenant of artorias ring on the ground and then picking it back up.
NBA Kirkland
NBA Kirkland
Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:43
I noticed there was an update to download for DS:R last night. I didn't research what it might be about.
If anyone has had an an achievement not pop since today forward, please post.
@NBAKirkland
OperativeEmeral
Posted on 13 June 18 at 21:33
I had the same issue with upgraded weapons not unlocking an Achievement until I dropped the weapon from my inventory then picked it back up.
You ever wonder why we're here?
slushiaddict
slushiaddict
Posted on 14 June 18 at 17:16
just an update I was able to unlock my pyromancy achievement by starting a new character and once i got to blighttown to buy spells it unlocked
Frankies Back
Frankies Back
Posted on 15 June 18 at 16:10, Edited on 15 June 18 at 16:53 by Frankies Back
I tried dropping the artorias ring and picking it back up and still no achievement and gargoyle achievement didnt pop

edit: gargoyle popped after i relaunched game and artorias randomly popped
NBA Kirkland
NBA Kirkland
Posted on 15 June 18 at 17:05
Luigi256 said:
I was just able to unlock the art of abysswalking by dropping the covenant of artorias ring on the ground and then picking it back up.
Yup, this worked for me.
@NBAKirkland
NBA Kirkland
NBA Kirkland
Posted on 15 June 18 at 17:06
NBA Kirkland said:
I noticed there was an update to download for DS:R last night. I didn't research what it might be about.
If anyone has had an an achievement not pop since today forward, please post.
FWIW, I haven't had any issues with achievements since this update. I've been popping achievements most days over the past week.
@NBAKirkland
JetGodLike
JetGodLike
Posted on 15 June 18 at 17:56
Lordvessel never unlocked for me.
NBA Kirkland
NBA Kirkland
Posted on 15 June 18 at 18:09
^How long ago was that? Did you try dropping it and picking it up again or is it too late for that?
@NBAKirkland
vSully
vSully
Posted on 15 June 18 at 18:13
You can't drop the Lordvessel. He will likely need to defeat Ornstein and Smough on another character or on another playthrough for the achievement to pop.
PlusATHEY
PlusATHEY
Posted on 15 June 18 at 18:36
After defeating seath in the crystal caves there was a delay of maybe 30 minutes for the achievement to pop and then when I joined the chaos sister covenant there was a delay of 30 minutes for that to pop as well.

Now I have all the magic spells and the achievement has not triggered and having gone to the forest convent nothing has triggered for it as well and it has gone beyond 30 minutes now and still nothing.
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 15 June 18 at 21:02
I had issues with Link to the Flame and as a consequence The Dark Soul not unlock for me in NG+ last 2 I needed. I was quick enough to get my local save deleted and spawned back before gwyn. I died in the fight god pissed off and summoned for it.

They popped as soon as I summoned someone maybe forcing the game to check network or talk to servers.
liner bronson
liner bronson
Posted on 15 June 18 at 22:51
I've had 3 achievements not pop today: Gravelord covenant, defeat Nito and crystal weapon. Hoping it's just a bogstandard xbox live needing to catch up scenario, but we will see...
Ranged humanist, melee misanthrope
PlusATHEY
PlusATHEY
Posted on 16 June 18 at 08:52
Everything popped for me last night but there was hours of delay from me doing what was required until it triggered

The all spells achievements still has not popped for me and I have all of them. I’m goi g to the dlc part to get the spells there just to see if that does anything
SYMF0N1K KL4W
SYMF0N1K KL4W
Posted on 17 June 18 at 02:41
I got the Priscilla achievement when I refought her on the 2nd run, but the Dark Lord achievement didn't pop when I walked away after beating Gwyn... which really annoys me as all I had left other than that was just getting the last two boss soul weapons in NG++ for Knight's Honor. Dangit. I love Dark Souls but after playing through the game twice in the last couple weeks I'm not really that eager to do a third run, particularly if it might not unlock then either...
BLACK A7T4CK
BLACK A7T4CK
Posted on 19 June 18 at 16:33
Having this problem with Prayer of a Maiden. I have all miracles, on NG++ and have purchased some of them again but no luck. Anyone have any solutions? I don't want to have to run through the game again!
ArkhmInmate0801
ArkhmInmate0801
Posted on 21 June 18 at 04:45
Three achievements didn't unlock for me today while on my first play-through:

Defeat the Four Kings
Discover Darkwraith covenant
Lightning Weapon

I kept leaving and re-joining the covenant until "Discover Darkwraith covenant" eventually unlocked. I had re-craft a lightening weapon 3 times in order to unlock "Lightening Weapon".

I put my summoning sign outside the boss room and helped several players defeat the Four Kings, but had no luck. I assume I'll have to hope for better luck on NG+.
OperativeEmeral
Posted on 21 June 18 at 17:26
Wisdom of a Sage and Prayer of a Maiden won't unlock, I've gotten all the Sorceries and Miracles in the game and nothing. I just picked up Sunlight Spear which was the last Miracle I needed and nothing. The same thing happened when I picked up White Dragon Breath; no Wisdom of a sage Achievement.

Bond of a Pyromancer unlocked without issue once I got the last Pyromancy so I don't know why these two are being difficult.

The weapon upgrades have been inconsistently annoying; sometimes the Achievement unlocks as soon as I fully upgrade the weapon, sometimes I have to drop the weapon and pick it back up to get the Achievement to unlock.
You ever wonder why we're here?
Wolf of Fenric
Posted on 27 June 18 at 07:45
I've also had some trouble with achievements in this game not unlocking. I can confirm that story-based ones will unlock on the next playthrough. For ones which require acquiring all miracles/sorceries/pyromancies/rare weapons; I'm assuming you'll need to start a new character, or it may unlock at a random time.
^(;,;)^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.