Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dying Light's 10-IN-12 Program Draws To A Close With Content Drop #10

• DamnSillyDamnSilly910,096
  • acedawg4acedawg41,582,159
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 12:38Permalink
    But wheres they achievements though? Congrats....good run guys! Most games dont support after release, good to see they cared so long
  • TuschiTuschi969,644
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 12:47Permalink
    Sounds like a good time to put the Season Pass on sale. Please?
  • ZukapeZukape235,762
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 13:01Permalink
    Adding dlc to a game with achievements cost money, it is not free. So they are adding free content anddddd you still expect for achievements? Just wow...
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI3470,964
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 13:24Permalink
    Zukape said:
    Adding dlc to a game with achievements cost money, it is not free. So they are adding free content anddddd you still expect for achievements? Just wow...
    There's always this guy
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 May 18 at 13:59Permalink
    Zukape said:
    and they ripped everybody off with their crappy overpriced dlc
  • Hazar KhallHazar Khall635,793
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 14:24Permalink
    I enjoyed Dying Light, its what I wished Dead Island was, and what I'm glad Riptide WASNT (just to split hairs lol). I'm glad the game still has support. As a fan of Killer Instinct watching devs slowly but surely give up on a game is disheartening.

To anybody who HASNT played DL, its worth a playthrough, much like Child of Light it has a sad and ultimately dark ending (presented in DLC) but hey, Zombies. WHEN does the Z word go along with happy, heartfelt hug?
    To those that HAVE, the content is fun, buuut, a lot of the free drops seem geared towards drawing new people in. They add fun bits here and there, though unless you are/were addicted, looking a gift-horse in the mouth on this one will only flabbergast you.

Easily top 10 games though.
    Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
  • ZukapeZukape235,762
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 14:27, Edited on 31 May 18 at 14:30 by ZukapePermalink
    @xONLYINHUMANxx
    Whatever. Dont buy day 1 releases then, I just picked up this game with all DLC'S under 10 usd/brand new.
  • James12183James12183446,630
    Posted on 31 May 18 at 14:47, Edited on 31 May 18 at 14:53 by James12183Permalink
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    Zukape said:
    and they ripped everybody off with their crappy overpriced dlc
    If you are talking about The Following it wasn't crappy. It was a great addition to the game and worth the price. The Bozak Horde as well was worth it's price of $9.99. So I have no idea what you are going on about.
    James12183
  • Posted on 31 May 18 at 14:55Permalink
    Where do i download all this free dlc ? Is it included in updates ?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.