The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Far Cry 3 Classic, New Assassin's Creed, Fallout 76 and Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,620
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,466,978
    Posted on 01 June 18 at 15:46
    I really hope Fallout 76 isn't the online game that it's increasingly being rumoured to be. I have my fingers crossed that it is a standalone Fallout game or spinoff. Bethesda have done this before with games like Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. They can use the same engine as Fallout 4 and most will be happy. I'd even take a sequel to Fallout: Shelter. I have no interest in an online Fallout game, its how I felt about ESO.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,044,257
    Posted on 01 June 18 at 16:47
    I think Fallout 76 would be interesting as an online game because I'm curious to see how that would work, but I agree with Raptures Lost. I'm all for the story single player stuff for Fallout, that's what I think Bethesda is stellar at making. Hopefully New Vegas gets a remaster after Fallout 3 does, that'd be amazing.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,285,184
    Posted on 01 June 18 at 23:56
    I too hope it is NOT FalloutOnline. I was so disappointed when elder scrolls went that way. Coop fallout would be good, but not MMO
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 06:21, Edited on 02 June 18 at 06:22 by HawkeyeBarry20
    Very excited for the new Assassins Creed game. Origins really made me enjoy the series again. I think Fallout is has done the best about teasing their new game. It’s way too early for Fallout 5 so this will be different in some way I would think. Hopefully it’s not a card game.

I’m loving the talk about multiple Gears of War games even though the Halo Wars style game isn’t for me. I’d rather them branch out on different characters.
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,164,447
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 15:50
    Lego DC Villains?! Didn’t see that one coming wink
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 June 18 at 17:57
    Fallout 76 please be good...
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 20:55
    Great podcast.some good games going backwards compatible.
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep502,709
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 21:09
    Eh i only see one thing this month working picking up for games with gold the rest is not very good. oh well take what ya get i guess
  • RunroyRunroy787,978
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 22:07
    fallout 76 sounds awesome
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • MotivaSeanMotivaSean543,431
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 12:41
    I don't want to chastise Microsoft too harshly for trying something new with GFG. They tried something new and failed (at least it seems they did in serveral people's eyes) but that's how we learn.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,100,492
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 14:41
    ^What is GFG?
  • Posted on 04 June 18 at 04:38
    Looking forward to LEGO DC Villains.
  • triplepowtriplepow219,692
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 15:31
    Rewards are quite a nice free deal for nothing now - worth clicking on the image search a day for it. And if you get rewarded for buying games you were going to buy - thanks MS!
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,211,192
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 09:15
    Seitzz said:
    Hopefully New Vegas gets a remaster after Fallout 3 does, that'd be amazing.
    Why not just make a new game?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.