The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 5th, 2018

• Darklord1899Darklord1899385,862
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 02:39
    ClockWrkPhantom said:
    rad fad said:
    Are the Metro games any good?
    Some of the best narrative driven shooters you’ll ever play with very nice controls.
    They are so good I bought them 3 times. Once each on the 360 then a digital copy and disc.
    Plus I read the first book.
    Truly epic in scope.
    I love them.
  • VinnyMLVinnyML207,868
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 02:46
    rad fad said:
    They are phenomenal; a rare shooter with great gunplay/mechanics and a great story/ambiance.
    VinnyML (Xbox) and VinnyMLps (Sega Saturn). Fee free to add me if we play similar games.
  • Posted on 05 June 18 at 03:01
    Can anyone explain the difference for dead alliance? Canninget away with the MP edition or do I need the full package for the completion? Or does it make it easier to have the full package?
  • snake42069snake42069969,764
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 03:09
    Another polished turd of a week.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,032,749
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 03:27
    II7Mr Bubbles said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Quick question to anyone... Fe' is on sale for the next few hours (part of last weeks sale) is it worth the $10? Can't decide if I should hold off and wait for it to eventually hit EA pass or whatever it's called and or if it will be part of the huge Microsoft E3 sale coming up? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
    Ha, I’m debating the same thing. I think I’m going to let it pass and wait for the big sale on the 7th.
    I’m several hours in and so far it’s pretty cool visually and it has some interesting gameplay mechanics but $10 is probably the most I would pay for it. The environments get kinda samey and there’s very little story.
    Thanks for the reply! That doesn't sound like the greatest endorsement..hmmm I'm thinking I may let it pass this time then, if $10 is almost too much lol
    Matthew
  • The NotoThe Noto406,383
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 04:11
    I'm excited for A Boy and His Blob. Been waiting for that one to go on sale.
  • Posted on 05 June 18 at 04:55
    rad fad said:
    Yap they are very good , best atmospheric games out there
  • Zarda1Zarda1564,504
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 05:05
    I need to pick up the physical copy of metro redux for that stack. Would love to play through those games for like the 5th or 6th time before the next game is out.
  • White WyvernWhite Wyvern480,587
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 05:22
    I cant believe there's are still people who haven't bought he metro bundle. It's the best thing on sale every month.

If anyone's thinking about buying Zenith, just don't. The humour is decent but its all written and they never stop bloody talking. The combat is awful too.
    Beep Boop
  • CasualExileCasualExile1,326,150
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 05:23
    Might pick up Metro Last Light Redux seeing as how it's the last Metro stack I have to complete.
    I am a man of few words, but many riddles.
  • TenFootBunnyTenFootBunny282,847
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 06:13
    Sorry, folks, looks like you'll have to wait for the Summer Sale to score discounts on GTA V. cry
  • Terrene FireTerrene Fire283,660
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 06:19
    Darth Knight said:
    I cant believe there's are still people who haven't bought he metro bundle. It's the best thing on sale every month.
    The BEST deal is the Metro Redux/Saints Row 4/Gat out of Hell bundle that was about £5 at one point- sooo much value
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7471,012
  • AwooAwoo1,663,020
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 06:37
    The Noto said:
    I'm excited for A Boy and His Blob. Been waiting for that one to go on sale.
    You and me both.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Posted on 05 June 18 at 06:53, Edited on 05 June 18 at 06:56 by ManicMetalhead
    The big E3 sale starts tomorrow I think, right?

EDIT: It is the 7th, just found the main article about it, oops redface
  • MalazanMalazan389,829
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 07:02
    Torment is a great game if you like old school RPGs, as is Divinity!
    x
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 June 18 at 07:13
    Yeesh, none for me this week.
  • SveinpusSveinpus192,732
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 07:20
    A game with dwarves in it! Maybe a fortress as well. I'll take it.
  • SlayerInChainssSlayerInChainss2,291,807
    Posted on 05 June 18 at 08:33
    Living Legends said:
    Can anyone explain the difference for dead alliance? Canninget away with the MP edition or do I need the full package for the completion? Or does it make it easier to have the full package?
    Yes this. What is the difference?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.