The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One E3 Week Sale

• PARAcainPARAcain504,350
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:11
    The triple pack battlefield bundle (BF 1,4, Hardline with all DLC) is 1$ more expensive than the complete editions seperately, odd.
    ~ King Para
  • Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:13
    Watch out. I recommend comparing prices with past sales.

In my region:

Batman Bundle - 20% more expensive than on last sale.

Jack the Ripper DLC - Just 1% cheaper than on last sale.

That being pointed out, finally Marvel: UA Bundle is a bit cheaper. It was about time since there seem to be broken features in the games according to many reviewers (again, in my region). Funny that M$ changed the layout and put the user reviews for some games in a different tab instead of leaving it easily where it could be seen at the bottom of the pages...
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:21
    Also, I wonder why is Arkham Knight in my region more than 2x what it costs in America. Maybe it has smtg to do with Batman's traveling expenses.
  • Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:59
    Anybody else seeing the monetized skimlinks error?
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead783,297
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 19:12, Edited on 07 June 18 at 19:26 by HolyHalfDead
    Shad0wdar said:
    Lol why is everyone complaining so hard? There's an insane amount of games on sale with a lot of decent discounts.
    Because they are the cool kids, and bitching is all they know.

This actually is a great sale.

Titanfall 2 $6 - great game, cheapest ever price
    Deus Ex $9 - great game, cheapest ever price
    AC Origins Gold $50 - great game, cheapest ever price
    XCOM 2 Complete $50 - great game, cheapest price
    Forza Horizon 2 $5 - cheapest ever price
    Destiny 2 $19.80 (not on list) - cheapest ever price
    and many more

I’m disappointed FH3 Hoonigan has never been on sale, and some of the games I already own are on sale, but that doesn’t make this a crap sale.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 54,605,845
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 19:29
    Dark Death 90 said:
    Also, why the hell is the base Witcher 3 the same price on sale as the GOTY version? Pretty pointless.
    Kexol said:
    Will someone explain to me why South Park: Stick of Truth is more expensive than South Park: Fractured but Whole?
    Can't say those bother me much, but OHMYGOD South Park Stick for $21, South Park Fractured for $20... or ACT NOW and we'll give you BOTH AT ONCE for a MERE $56!!! That shit really bugs me.

"Calm DOWN Mental Knight, it must be the Deluxe version..."

It's not. I won't.
  • Aeon CommandoAeon Commando1,188,710
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 20:05
    Is Shadow of War gold worth the price?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 June 18 at 20:08, Edited on 08 June 18 at 21:21 by
    NBA Live 18 or NBA 2k18?? Anyone? or both?

Well, I decided to go for NBA Live, not just cause its cheap, but many people on internet say it was the better game this year. Its gonna be the only basketball game for me on xbox anyway.
  • MaseraltiMaseralti231,554
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 21:13
    I think this sale has some great games with prices slashed. Copped a 1 month of live for $1. I also bought;
    - Forza Horizon 2
    - Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition
    - Life Is Strange
    - Titanfall 2

Crazy how FH2 and Titanfall 2 are insanely cheap. Didn't hesitate to buy.
  • EurydaceEurydace652,806
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 22:37
    Aeon Commando said:
    Is Shadow of War gold worth the price?
    It’s the best preOrigins AC-style game. If you want that, then yes.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 June 18 at 22:47
    I should've known the convertion rates would screw me over once again...
    Titanfall 2 is cheap in my local currency but Forza Horizon 2 which costs about the same in USD is nearly 3x more expensive in my currency, go figure... facepalm
    Well, only Titanfall 2 for me then.
    Achievement hunting in games I like, ignoring achievements in games I don't.
  • DavidinCTDavidinCT148,119
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 22:58
    I liked Mafia 3...for the most part... The story was pretty good. The season pass is only $15 with 3 DLC stories...

Anyone play them ? Are they any good ? Very temped but, unless I hear something I might skip..
  • Sky ManiacSky Maniac952,592
    Posted on 07 June 18 at 23:21
    hmmm NFS Payback is showing as free with EA Access and is downloadable - however it's not showing up in the vault on the actual app.
  • X0YXX0YX360,454
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 03:07
    When does the sale end ?
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 04:05
    What's the difference between Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe and Assassin's Creed Origins gold ??? One has dlc and the has what extra ???
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 04:26
    lildevilbmxer said:
    What's the difference between Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe and Assassin's Creed Origins gold ??? One has dlc and the has what extra ???
    Deluxe has the game and the deluxe pack

Gold has the game, the deluxe pack, and the season pass
    Hola
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,225,000
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 08:51
    Any thoughts on Agents of Mayhem? Worth the 7.50 and if so worth the upgrade for the $10 bundle? Thanks for any and all help guys!
    Matthew
  • Rista BRista B906,741
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 13:42
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any thoughts on Agents of Mayhem? Worth the 7.50 and if so worth the upgrade for the $10 bundle? Thanks for any and all help guys!
    Last time it was on sale (I think for the same price) I read a variety of reviews and there were enough people that seemed to like it that I took a flyer on it. Haven't had a chance to get to it yet but for that price it would have to be a complete stinker for me to be unhappy with the game.
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 13:49
    I'm still confused with all the GTA 5 bundles which one give you access to all the DLC?
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,231
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 13:53, Edited on 08 June 18 at 13:53 by Elite1111111111
    Warku1t said:
    I'm still confused with all the GTA 5 bundles which one give you access to all the DLC?
    GTA 5 doesn't have any paid 'content' DLC. The Shark Card bundles only include the game and a micro-transaction currency pack. The Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack includes a bunch of stuff you could buy in the Online. You can see the details here - https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/starterpack
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads