The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One E3 Week Sale

AuthorMessage
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:21
What I was hoping for was sniper elite 4 deluxe/season pass...... no luck there....Christmas maybe....2020 !

Will get Tacoma now it it is half price (£7.50)...and maybe even gta v now it has dropped to £18.....down from the usual reduced price of £25
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:24
Where’s Arkham Knight Premium Bundle?

Gravel looks good. FH3 too.
happibivouac
happibivouac
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:30
This sale would definitely be turning me upside down and taking every penny I had if I wasn't in crunch time right now. Ugh. So much stuff I need to build the library.
come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:34
A lot of stuff on sale, but I don't want any of it. What I would buy, I already own.
sanityends
sanityends
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:54
I am never one to just post to post but there are only a few games at their lowest pricing. Wouldn't xbox want to make a splash for E3?
King of the End
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:58
PsychicChicken said:
Wow, didn't expect FFXV Royal Edition to be 50% off already... Some other good deals too.
Might have to do with the fact that FFXV might get a second season pass that Episode Ardyn might be a part of.
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 07 June 18 at 02:59
I bought the Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle for $30 on sale back in December, haven't got around to playing it. Now it's $15. FML.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
PsychicChicken
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:09
Dark Death 90 said:
I bought the Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle for $30 on sale back in December, haven't got around to playing it. Now it's $15. FML.
You've just learned the lesson that many of us have learned again and again and again. Maybe "learn" isn't the correct word.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:17
PsychicChicken said:
Dark Death 90 said:
You've just learned the lesson that many of us have learned again and again and again. Maybe "learn" isn't the correct word.
I have learned! I am buying nothing because I know I won't play any of it and it'll all be cheaper next time laugh
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:23
PsychicChicken said:
Dark Death 90 said:
HA! Me learn my lesson, that's a good one. laugh

Also, why the hell is the base Witcher 3 the same price on sale as the GOTY version? Pretty pointless.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
The Wet Chef
The Wet Chef
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:24
Lad said:
Is ESO worth getting? always wanted to try an MMO
I you like Elder scrolls games (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morowind) then ESO is definitely worth it imo.
I Haven't played it on Xbox :( But i Did play it on PC and i liked it ALOTT!

Disclamer. Im a HUGE TES fan and lore fan dive :D so my opinion is biassed.

That being sad, you can play it alone but it will be difficult at times.
The dungions and world bosses will whop your butt headspin if you don't know what you are doing! how ever in a grupp it is munch esyer so play with friends (or randoms if you feal like it). There are guilds for EVRY type of player so if you need any help there are people that can help you toast.
Marcos Aspira
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:32
Still waiting on you KI S03 to be GWG laugh

And DBFZ still too expensive 😅
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:42
Mttyd4 said:
People are saying nothing to see here what about the fat elephant in the room evolve is on sale who would buy it with it getting shut down that's just being greedy and evil
Why did you make 3 posts in a row??

Also, It's not like Evolve will be unplayable. It's peer hosted, so you can still play...a few achievements will likely be effected, but most people who play XB1 don't give a rats ass about achievements. That said, 2K is greedy and evil, so I'll give that to you, lol
Hola
Iggsy81
Iggsy81
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:49
Sigh was hoping for Ys Origins on sale, guess i'll keep waiting...
BlaqkAudio64
BlaqkAudio64
Posted on 07 June 18 at 03:51
My patience has finally paid off. Forza horizon 2, jack the ripper, and the ultimate alliance bundle are finally mine!
IGutlessIWonder
Posted on 07 June 18 at 04:03
Finally a decent sale for MUA Bundle, may snag it up.
The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
BLYAST
BLYAST
Posted on 07 June 18 at 04:22
Pretty garbage discounts and same boring discounts. Fail.
OG
KingOfDrkMisery
Posted on 07 June 18 at 04:44
roll
Bobblehead Joe
Posted on 07 June 18 at 04:47
Well that's pretty underwhelming
VGM 007
VGM 007
Posted on 07 June 18 at 04:52
Aside from a handful of 2018 games and a few steeper discounts, this is almost the exact same as the Black Friday, Holiday & Spring sale. Was really hoping for some surprises in here.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.