The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One E3 Week Sale

• Posted on 08 June 18 at 15:10Permalink
    funny prices.... shame
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper816,743
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 15:18, Edited on 08 June 18 at 15:18 by RadiantViperPermalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any thoughts on Agents of Mayhem? Worth the 7.50 and if so worth the upgrade for the $10 bundle? Thanks for any and all help guys!
    It's a pretty fun game, I platinumed it on PS4 and enjoyed it. I would recommend the $10 bundle as the DLC characters are excellent.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm374,949
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 16:54Permalink
    Naturally, Quantum Break is on sale since it is the TA Playlist game for this month.
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic473,874
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 17:16, Edited on 08 June 18 at 17:24 by Cellar AtticPermalink
    Nevermind. It seems that Chrome is terrible for linking to Microsoft. Internet Explorer always works better.
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 17:20, Edited on 08 June 18 at 17:23 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    Cellar Attic said:
    So we can only get the standard edition for Forza Horizon 2 in the US? I can't see to get anything that includes the DLC, which is way overpriced.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-2-ultimate-1... includes a bunch of car packs and VIP, but no Storm Island or Porsche Pack.

If past Forza games are anything to go off of, FH2 will be delisted near the end of the year. I'm sure the DLC will go on sale again some time before then. Storm Island usually goes on sale for $5, and the Porsche Pack has been as low as $1.50.
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic473,874
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 17:33Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Cellar Attic said:
    So we can only get the standard edition for Forza Horizon 2 in the US? I can't see to get anything that includes the DLC, which is way overpriced.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-2-ultimate-1... includes a bunch of car packs and VIP, but no Storm Island or Porsche Pack.

If past Forza games are anything to go off of, FH2 will be delisted near the end of the year. I'm sure the DLC will go on sale again some time before then. Storm Island usually goes on sale for $5, and the Porsche Pack has been as low as $1.50.
    Thanks for replying. I figured out it was a browser issue for me. Looks like the Ultimate Version is worth it by volume alone. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the DLC now that I'm taking the plunge!
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 20:48Permalink
    the store has been broken for me for 3+ days..
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 June 18 at 21:12Permalink
    ResinousHashish said:
    the store has been broken for me for 3+ days..
    Maybe you changed language or locale on your xbox? or maybe theres a problem with your router or modem?
  • RKHRKH152,632
    Posted on 08 June 18 at 21:54Permalink
    Ugh I didn't even see that FH2 had the Ultimate Edition on the store. I would've definitely picked that up instead of the Standard Edition. All I can do now is hope that the car pass and VIP go on sale.
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 22:28Permalink
    RadiantViper said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any thoughts on Agents of Mayhem? Worth the 7.50 and if so worth the upgrade for the $10 bundle? Thanks for any and all help guys!
    It's a pretty fun game, I platinumed it on PS4 and enjoyed it. I would recommend the $10 bundle as the DLC characters are excellent.
    UI'mm definitely tempted esp. Cause i saw there is a harley quin skin 😁 although i dont even know what character id play as..typically only get dlc if it advances the game and or story, of course added cheevos..so debating if i should just get base game and another indie game or just the $10 AOM BUNDLE...first world problems 😆
    Matthew
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 22:28Permalink
    RKH said:
    Ugh I didn't even see that FH2 had the Ultimate Edition on the store. I would've definitely picked that up instead of the Standard Edition. All I can do now is hope that the car pass and VIP go on sale.
    VIP goes on sale sporadically for $4-5. Car pass goes on sale a bit more frequently, also for $5.
  • PROGRESYWNYPROGRESYWNY549,867
    Posted on 09 June 18 at 12:45Permalink
    Same sh*t all the time...nothing new....meh
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm374,949
  • Posted on 10 June 18 at 07:04Permalink
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    lildevilbmxer said:
    What's the difference between Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe and Assassin's Creed Origins gold ??? One has dlc and the has what extra ???
    Deluxe has the game and the deluxe pack

Gold has the game, the deluxe pack, and the season pass
    Thank you sir
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • BacavoitBacavoit234,606
    Posted on 10 June 18 at 22:47Permalink
    Dang the FH 2 is at good price. Hopefully they release it as a GwG game like 2 years ago.
    Baca
  • varkylfusvarkylfus223,243
    Posted on 11 June 18 at 19:57, Edited on 11 June 18 at 22:40 by varkylfusPermalink
    Just wondering when the $1 gamepass/gold offer ends.
  • Posted on 11 June 18 at 22:20Permalink
    I'm curious what'll be on the weekly sale tomorrow?
    Matthew
  • Jakub1471SSJakub1471SS675,844
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 19:19Permalink
    Because of the World Cup update, FIFA 18 doesn't start for me (and, by the look of EA forums, other players as well)
    J.B.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 June 18 at 06:57Permalink
    Some nice games for sure.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.