The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 E3 Week Sale

AuthorMessage
Living Legends
Posted on 07 June 18 at 17:29
Kawaii Bastet said:
crazy they put this huge 360 and one sale up and all i buy is saints row 1 and 2
I wish the German imports were on sale as well
togethawiistand
Posted on 07 June 18 at 18:02
Many of these, like Mirror's Edge for instance, don't look on sale to me. In fact, they're a bit more expensive than the usual sale.
To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 07 June 18 at 19:21
I was thinking of selling mass effect 1 2 3 and buy them digital. But they will probably be remastered at some point, right?
Might sell limited oblivion too, but that will also probably get a remaster, so don't need to buy 360 version again, rage physical is worthless, theyr selling it here, complete for 2,00 euro.
Might sell blue dragon than and get it digital as well.
TheBuddha336
TheBuddha336
Posted on 07 June 18 at 21:38
JJBDude48 said:
FIFA 18 and PES 2018 at very cheap prices there. Disc cost way more so bargain to be had if your after them.
Agreed
flamedam2
flamedam2
Posted on 08 June 18 at 09:03
Wait, Morrowind is on the 360? And to think I wasn't going to spend anymore money this week
xXProphet56Xx
Posted on 08 June 18 at 09:57
lll TALON lll said:
Waiting for the day Fable II and Mafia II DLC go on sale.....can't they see there is demand for 360 DLC that would entice players to spend and head back to older games for more content/achievements they might not have done before...if the DLC was more cost comparable to the full game cost. (Fable II Main Game for AU$7.48...Fable II DLC packs AU$16.90...does not compute) Why not put all DLC on Sale when the Main Game is on Sale?
I absolutely agree with you my friend. I've been waiting for months for Fable II DLC Knothole island to go on sale. It's crazy I have to pay $10 for a tiny DLC with 3 achievements of a game that came out 10 years ago....
pseudoidol
pseudoidol
Posted on 08 June 18 at 14:56
Assassins Creed 4 bucks? Deus Ex:Human Revolution 2 bucks? Oblivion 6 bucks 50 + DLC 40% off? Damn people, if you haven't played 'em buy 'em... now!
Looking to boost: GTA 5 HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 08 June 18 at 16:42
Anyone have problems downloading Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I get to 70 odd percent and then it stops and says 'couldn't download'.
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 08 June 18 at 18:12
I asked this earlier but will ask again because I think it got lost.

Has anybody played the digital version of Morrowind on Xbox 360 and ran into any of the major glitches or problems the disc version had on the original Xbox yet? If it's full of problems still I don't want to buy it as I have my old disc and Xbox still, but if there were fixes made I would gladly buy it!
KILLBOT 100
KILLBOT 100
Posted on 08 June 18 at 20:20
my question is why are some of these games on the marketplace when online servers are shut down?
KILLBOT 100
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 08 June 18 at 20:46
KILLBOT 100 said:
my question is why are some of these games on the marketplace when online servers are shut down?
Not everybody is obsessed with achievements. I like collecting them, but I generally only care about the single player part of the games. When I buy a game, I'm looking at if the single player part is interesting enough for me to invest money in. Whether it has online achievements that can still be earned or not doesn't play a part in my decision to buy a game.

That's just me though :)
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 10 June 18 at 01:37
TenFootBunny said:
Dragon Age II?
DLC?!
DLC?!
DLC???
DL......wwwell, that figures.

angry
My thoughts exactly!
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 10 June 18 at 12:01
They should really make Homefront backwards compatible
LeXXuz
LeXXuz
Posted on 10 June 18 at 21:20
TenFootBunny said:
Dragon Age II?
DLC?!
DLC?!
DLC???
DL......wwwell, that figures.

angry
My thoughts exactly. cryangry
Smallville2106
Posted on 13 June 18 at 01:22
Picked up Saints Row 1&2 and some others that I didn’t have. Pretty good sale for me with the BC.
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 13 June 18 at 01:28
Smallville2106 said:
Picked up Saints Row 1&2 and some others that I didn’t have. Pretty good sale for me with the BC.
Is Saints Row 2 any good? I did not like the first game, the 3rd was kind of fun and I had a lot of fun on the 4th one.
FaSCoRP
FaSCoRP
Posted on 14 June 18 at 02:23
Ian 1485 said:
Anyone have problems downloading Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I get to 70 odd percent and then it stops and says 'couldn't download'.
Disk full?
I remember something weird happened with the region locked games but 70% does not sound matching the usual problem with it
HuNTeRSPA
HuNTeRSPA
Posted on 15 June 18 at 19:12
atryeu1 said:
Is Saints Row 2 any good? I did not like the first game, the 3rd was kind of fun and I had a lot of fun on the 4th one.
It is everyone's favourite, hehehe. There are too many reasons for that! :P I loved the first one due to that gangsta vibe that reminded me of San Andreas. The second one improves absolutely everything that you could find on the first game and even more. A LOT OF FUN GUARANTEED!! Plus the price it is a steal! You won't regret it! :)
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 15 June 18 at 19:40
HuNTeRSPA said:
atryeu1 said:
It is everyone's favourite, hehehe. There are too many reasons for that! :P I loved the first one due to that gangsta vibe that reminded me of San Andreas. The second one improves absolutely everything that you could find on the first game and even more. A LOT OF FUN GUARANTEED!! Plus the price it is a steal! You won't regret it! :)
I don't hardly remember the 1st one anymore. I traded it back in a long time ago. I thought about getting it again just to give it another try but the game store I went to charged too much for a used game and I changed my mind :P

I think the sale goes until the 17th? I'll think on it through today because it is a good deal, but I'm limited on my HD space and can't get a bigger one and would prefer disk copies just for that reason. I'll think on it though for the 2nd one at least and decide tomorrow :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.