Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls Online, and The Division Come to Xbox Game Pass

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
175,207
punkyliar
Posted on 11 June 18 at 02:33
More titles to come on release

Please click here to read the story: Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls Online, and The Division Come to Xbox Game Pass
Yummy Baklava
286,865
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 11 June 18 at 02:35
Before anyone starts to freak out:

Hey everyone. We're aware that the 3 titles announced for release today via Xbox Game Pass are not yet appearing. We're working to get these titles uploaded to the Xbox Game Pass library in the next 24 hours. We ask for your continued patience for these titles to show up.
https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1005984621509529605

So if it's not available yet, give it a few hours or a day.
KrispyKr1tter66
Posted on 11 June 18 at 02:36
Sweet!!!!
Goggs25
1,029,552
Goggs25
Posted on 11 June 18 at 04:14
wish eso was version with all dlc but then again you be lucky to connect since eso won't increase the server capacity
Goggs25
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 11 June 18 at 06:04
Why isn’t Ori in the list of games to come to Game Pass, will it not?
UnstoppableKD
221,213
UnstoppableKD
Posted on 11 June 18 at 07:09
Theodoricus Rex said:
Why isn’t Ori in the list of games to come to Game Pass, will it not?
Ori isn't a first party exclusive, and those are the only titles guaranteed to be on Game Pass.
I would be Unstoppable, if not for Law Enforcement and Physics
Mental Hilarity
Posted on 11 June 18 at 07:43
The Game Pass part of the presentation was such a disappointment. I don't get what they mean you can load up games twice as fast. It takes 2 seconds to click on a game and load it.
Yummy Baklava
286,865
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 11 June 18 at 08:28
Mental Hilarity said:
The Game Pass part of the presentation was such a disappointment. I don't get what they mean you can load up games twice as fast. It takes 2 seconds to click on a game and load it.
They're using some smart computer stuff to download the files which will get you into a game and playing quicker rather than having to wait for whatever the developer decides.

]Here’s how it works: FastStart identifies which files are needed to begin playing and prioritizes the download of those files first, enabling you to quickly jump into full-fidelity gameplay while the remainder of your title downloads in the background. Simply find the FastStart-enabled title you want to play in our catalog, hit ‘Download’ and your console will take care of the rest. It’s that simple./quote]

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/10/e3-2018-jump-into-gam...
Spilner
724,235
Spilner
Posted on 11 June 18 at 10:21
What i like is that 'faststart' is apparently coming in the June update yet insiders havnt had a sniff of testing it yet and we havnt even got a bug free build of groups which were meant to be in the May update laugh
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
tornprince2012
Posted on 11 June 18 at 11:14
A question, fellas : does Fallout 4 come to Game Pass including all its DLCs? Thanks.
KenH2k4
474,980
KenH2k4
Posted on 11 June 18 at 11:20
tornprince2012 said:
A question, fellas : does Fallout 4 come to Game Pass including all its DLCs? Thanks.
No they don't include DLC in these games but you do get a discount on them
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 11 June 18 at 12:02
UnstoppableKD said:
Theodoricus Rex said:
Why isn’t Ori in the list of games to come to Game Pass, will it not?
Ori isn't a first party exclusive, and those are the only titles guaranteed to be on Game Pass.
Oh I see, so being published by Microsoft does not guarantee inclusion on Game Pass? The developper needs to actually be owned by MS then?
Otouto72
754,114
Otouto72
Posted on 11 June 18 at 12:32
I could complain about Fallout 4 being added since I have the game but I got it for free with my Xbox One anyway so no loss.
Vok 250
183,780
Vok 250
Posted on 11 June 18 at 14:50
Damn. This is a game changer for me. Bethesda games are the reason I upgraded from my trusty 360.
Yummy Baklava
286,865
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 12 June 18 at 10:32
The Division is available from Game Pass and its DLC is on sale this week.

This needs to happen more often!
Bacavoit
184,662
Bacavoit
Posted on 12 June 18 at 18:21
So how easy-hard is The Division? I played a demo/trial once and it wasn't that wow but I've been wanting to play it in a full scale.

But this is the kind of game I'd like to complete 100%.
Baca
Snowhunterx91
550,917
Snowhunterx91
Posted on 13 June 18 at 07:11
Awesome!
scitmon
200,668
scitmon
Posted on 21 June 18 at 09:59
Why is there no news about the games leaving on June 30th? (Resident Evil 6, Bard's Gold, and Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine).
lightsup55
203,412
lightsup55
Posted on 23 June 18 at 21:37
scitmon said:
Why is there no news about the games leaving on June 30th? (Resident Evil 6, Bard's Gold, and Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine).
It was posted Friday, June 22, 2018.

Three Titles to Be Removed from Xbox Game Pass on June 30th, 2018
Elite1111111111
Posted on 23 June 18 at 21:59
lightsup55 said:
scitmon said:
Why is there no news about the games leaving on June 30th? (Resident Evil 6, Bard's Gold, and Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine).
It was posted Friday, June 22, 2018.

Three Titles to Be Removed from Xbox Game Pass on June 30th, 2018
And their post asking why there wasn't any news was before then.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.