Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Jurassic World Evolution Achievement List Revealed

  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 00:17Permalink
    My son can't wait for this game!!
  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 00:20Permalink
    Definitely pick this up at some point looks a really good game
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2785,283
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 00:30Permalink
    This good list than that one SEGA collection achievement list. and not like that SF 3oth A collection. That not taking advances of the achievement rule.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • GHOST INS1DEGHOST INS1DE532,210
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 00:40Permalink
    I finish Uni exams this week...then it's a weekend of building my dinosaur park yeow!
  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 00:47Permalink
    Dunno how hard 5 stars will be, but the rest looks fun!
  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 01:48Permalink
    "Photograph a carnivore attacking a visitor" … Cool smilerock!
  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 03:31Permalink
    Everyone that loves dinosaurs buy it. It's a great game. A head up though is to create herbivores (about a dozen of em) then start researching to upgrade buildings. Don't create a carnivore for awhile because they're a pain in the rear because they keep destroying the fences and killing off the others dinos :(
  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 03:33Permalink
    And the carnivore attacking a visitor achievement must be a visitor not a scientist cause I had that happened and the achievement didn't unlock. The carnivores are very expensive to create.
  • GHOST INS1DEGHOST INS1DE532,210
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 05:18Permalink
    GamerScoreM4STA said:
    A head up though is to create herbivores (about a dozen of em) then start researching to upgrade buildings. Don't create a carnivore for awhile...
    Cheers for the tip!
  • Shiny PidgeyShiny Pidgey260,194
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 07:52Permalink
    GamerScoreM4STA said:
    Everyone that loves dinosaurs buy it. It's a great game. A head up though is to create herbivores (about a dozen of em) then start researching to upgrade buildings. Don't create a carnivore for awhile because they're a pain in the rear because they keep destroying the fences and killing off the others dinos :(
    I had this same problem at first, but upon closer inspection, I realized my carnivores were uncomfortable. If you drill down into a dinosaur's needs, you can see what is wrong and fix it. In my case, the pen I had for carnivores had too many trees. Once I fixed that, they immediately stopped trying to get out. Didn't even need an electric fence!

    Tip: The first carnivore you get will only tolerate being in pairs or alone. Three or more will start fighting. Keep two in a pen, make it large-ish, and put only a tiny amount of trees and water. Fill the rest with shrubs. Once you achieve 100% comfort, they will stay peaceful forever.
  • Mario163Mario163617,998
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 09:10Permalink
    Beautiful achievement names! Preordered the Retail Version, have to wait until 3th July.
  • Posted on 12 June 18 at 09:11Permalink
    "Smarter than primates - Photograph two Velociraptors socialising" . I'm loving this achievement list laugh
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty510,916
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 09:30Permalink
    Shiny Pidgey said:
    GamerScoreM4STA said:
    Everyone that loves dinosaurs buy it. It's a great game. A head up though is to create herbivores (about a dozen of em) then start researching to upgrade buildings. Don't create a carnivore for awhile because they're a pain in the rear because they keep destroying the fences and killing off the others dinos :(
    I had this same problem at first, but upon closer inspection, I realized my carnivores were uncomfortable. If you drill down into a dinosaur's needs, you can see what is wrong and fix it. In my case, the pen I had for carnivores had too many trees. Once I fixed that, they immediately stopped trying to get out. Didn't even need an electric fence!

    Tip: The first carnivore you get will only tolerate being in pairs or alone. Three or more will start fighting. Keep two in a pen, make it large-ish, and put only a tiny amount of trees and water. Fill the rest with shrubs. Once you achieve 100% comfort, they will stay peaceful forever.
    Yeah but who wants peaceful carnivores? Where is the fun in that laugh
  • Posted on 13 June 18 at 01:29Permalink
    It's repetitive, but I do love unlocking the dinosaurs.
  • X Coxy xXX Coxy xX422,176
    Posted on 13 June 18 at 04:45Permalink
    Doesn't look too bad
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.