Game Discussion: Unravel Two

Gold Medal Difficulty

• DoodlerDoodler532,442
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 15:37
    Just wondering if anyone else has attempted any gold medal speed runs on any of the levels yet?

I have tried the second level a few times and in my opinion I've got very fast at the level solo, not dying and doing everything as fast as possible but still I'm a few minutes off the gold medal 13 mins.

Until someone cracks it maybe there's shortcuts or skips I'm missing but right now I'm completely stuck. Local Co-Op should speed things up but I'm not sure about a few minutes of speed. Feel like I'm missing something big.

Just wanted to open a discussion on the matter, love the game so far.
  • QuotientJanQuotientJan659,274
    Posted on 12 June 18 at 21:48
    Someone at PSNProfiles got two gold already, but it's mad hard and you can't make any mistakes. And his time was only 12.49 on Lvl 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuMIMMSsL_I

I don't think there is a way to go even faster, unless there are some tricks but i doubt that.
    This game is insane to complete.
  • skjoldrskjoldr606,839
    Posted on 14 June 18 at 13:22
    Yeah it s very difficult, just need to practice and have luck to nake 0 mistake or 1-2 little ones ... at the moment i just did hideaway gold but took me a lot of try
  • RoDD CahRoDD Cah806,431
    Posted on 16 June 18 at 22:28
    Maybe the timming isn't correct, i have did with chronometer in muito side and take 20 seconds different, so.... Can someone confimr when the trigger starts ? Loading ? First scene ? Thiago time Ubisoft F... With us :(
  • k1r1llkak1r1llka965,214
  • RoDD CahRoDD Cah806,431
  • k1r1llkak1r1llka965,214
  • DoodlerDoodler532,442
  • Posted on 21 June 19 at 11:47
    Brothers! Spam these bitches here for Unravel Two gold times update smile, Facebook:
    link hidden
    [URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Sephiroth+Oni.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Sephiroth+Oni.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • D1rtyDan202D1rtyDan202159,347
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 08:33
    Sephiroth Oni said:
    Brothers! Spam these bitches here for Unravel Two gold times update smile, Facebook:
    link hidden
    I would love these times to come down....it's crazy stupid hard.
  • LCDS NitoLCDS Nito1,761,064
    Posted on 25 July 19 at 00:57
    They'll probably never lower the times but if you really want achievements, just try hard. I got the gold medal on the second level with 12:32 so it's doable with some trainings and my run wasn't perfect but almost, obviously.
  • SupreME RiMESupreME RiME406,157
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 03:34
    Actually it prevent us from playing this game more time, achievements should encourage player to play more. And they are giving most gamerscore to these stupid gold medal achievements.angry
  • Posted on 14 September 19 at 19:27
    Gold medals are more easily gained if two experienced players team up. I'm looking for a co-op buddy to gold all chapters. If someone is interested let me know guys.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,115,216
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 00:22
    Nick S Admin said:
    Gold medals are more easily gained if two experienced players team up. I'm looking for a co-op buddy to gold all chapters. If someone is interested let me know guys.
    Is there online co-op? I thought it was only couch co-op?
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,115,216
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 00:25
    Yeah, just checked to make sure, it is only local co-op. Although I agree, playing co-op would make things so much easier. Too bad couch co-op isn't really an option for me.
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 08:15
    Oh I thought that the game had online co-op too. Couch co-op is not an option for me too..
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,115,216
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 14:46
    It's a shame that they made the game have the co-op aspect, but didn't offer online.
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 20:55
    I used to think this would be impossible to do, however with practice this honestly gets much easier. All I can say is stick to it, watch YouTube for speed runs as they use sneaky tactics to carve serious time off of your run.

Co-OP can be a great way to cut the times, but it has to be with someone good. If they are average at the game it will hinder more than help. At least with solo play you can rely on your own skills.

Best of luck getting the gold times wave
  • Posted on 18 September 19 at 05:57
    I only need to gold the last level and the do the 20 bonus run. It's definitely doable and chapter 2 is the hardest. There is room for minor mistakes and sometimes you can even die. There are tricks in every level to save some time. Check the guides of LucasDiasC on YouTube for help.
  • Posted on 18 September 19 at 06:01
    I just set a timer on my phone and figured it out. The timer starts as long as the loading screen fades (when the level starts) and ends when the loading screen appears again (at the end of the level). It doesn't stop for anything. Game timer and phone timer had only one second difference so it must be it.

If you think your run is doomed and u want to restart just don't restart like that. The time goes on from a restart. So, restart the level, exit and load it up again. It would start from the beginning with a new timer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads