Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Download The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit for Free Now

AuthorMessage
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:41
You can pre-load The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit for free right now - here's how

Please click here to read the story: Download The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit for Free Now
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:48
Achievements would be nice, but I will certainly play this. clap
StuartATrueRed
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:49
I think if it doesn't have achievements, then why unveil it at E3?
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:51
Not a fan of Life is Strange thus far, I will at some point have to carry on the adventure so I can't write it off completely.

Certainly can't see me playing this without achievements unless the remaining episodes of LiS start to interest me.
Legohead 1977
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:54
Really didn't like LiS but this has intrigued me, will try out the free content at least.
This post may be sarcastic.
b00f
b00f
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:56
- Some choices and actions will link to your Life is Strange 2 experience
So are they saying choices I make in this game will change things in Life is Strange 2? If so, glad I haven't played Life is Strange 2 yet.
maguzzolo
maguzzolo
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:57
StuartATrueRed said:
Because everything that makes the E3 stage has to have achievements, right?
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 13 June 18 at 12:59
b00f said:
So are they saying choices I make in this game will change things in Life is Strange 2? If so, glad I haven't played Life is Strange 2 yet.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is not Life is Strange 2.
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 13 June 18 at 13:05
StuartATrueRed said:
LOL! Quote of the month.
b00f
b00f
Posted on 13 June 18 at 13:09
Basileus said:
b00f said:
Please elaborate. Are they making a Life is Strange 2 and not counting Before the Storm as Life is Strange 2?
Yankees3Fan7
Yankees3Fan7
Posted on 13 June 18 at 13:14
b00f said:
Basileus said:
b00f said:
Please elaborate. Are they making a Life is Strange 2 and not counting Before the Storm as Life is Strange 2?
Dontnod, the ones who made the original LiS, did not make BTS. Deck Nine Games was responsible for that. BTS is the prequel to the original. LiS2 is a completely different game with new characters and that is the game Dontnod is working on.
Hazar Khall
Hazar Khall
Posted on 13 June 18 at 13:29
I... somewhat enjoyed #1, too many sales going on the 2 times #2 was cheap so yet to nab it.

That being said, I'd play this game if either/both;
A. It has achievements
or
B. It has an effect on LiS2 thats beyond a costume or fast cameo.

I mean I played NBA2017 prelude for that GS and the LAST Bball game I liked was March Madness 20sumthin for ps2 lmao, just a thought.
Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 13 June 18 at 13:38
StuartATrueRed said:
... What does that have to do with E3?
#mentallypudding
Elite1111111111
Posted on 13 June 18 at 13:43
alklein92201 said:
StuartATrueRed said:
... What does that have to do with E3?
Well at E3 they made a big deal about it being a free game. Here it's called a demo. Having achievements would make it lean towards being an actual game.
b00f
b00f
Posted on 13 June 18 at 14:00
Yankees3Fan7 said:
b00f said:
Basileus said:
b00f said:
Dontnod, the ones who made the original LiS, did not make BTS. Deck Nine Games was responsible for that. BTS is the prequel to the original. LiS2 is a completely different game with new characters and that is the game Dontnod is working on.
Thank you.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 June 18 at 14:21
I just hope the season ends with this kid stuck in Arcadia Bay during the last episode of the original series. Man he's annoying laugh
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 13 June 18 at 14:35
I liked Life is Strange. If it's more like a free demo though, I think I'd put a single achievement at the end of like 30 min of gameplay for completing the demo or something like that.
That's just me though.
vegansound
vegansound
Posted on 13 June 18 at 14:37
Can't launch the game, it says 'it's too early! Check the Store to see when it's released'. cry In the other hand, the downloaded file is only 96.8Mo, we can't do much with that.

By the way, thanks for the info, even if we can't do anything with that at the moment. smile
dancrozier
dancrozier
Posted on 13 June 18 at 14:43, Edited on 13 June 18 at 14:44 by dancrozier
I thought it would be the first chapter that was and the other episodes charged.

It’s usually standard form for episodic games
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 June 18 at 14:44, Edited on 13 June 18 at 14:45 by iTz Canada Ehh
Musikfreak007 said:
I liked Life is Strange. If it's more like a free demo though, I think I'd put a single achievement at the end of like 30 min of gameplay for completing the demo or something like that.
That's just me though.
You need to have a minimum of 10 achievements for an Xbox One game with achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.