Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Few New FIFA 19 Details

AuthorMessage
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 14 June 18 at 18:51
Become a champion

Please click here to read the story: A Few New FIFA 19 Details
ll XcLusiioN ll
Posted on 14 June 18 at 21:43
Way overdue for this tournament to be in FIFA, it's even PES for godsake, but ehh better late than never...
GruffleGrinder
Posted on 14 June 18 at 21:55
ll XcLusiioN ll said:
Way overdue for this tournament to be in FIFA, it's even PES for godsake, but ehh better late than never...
The reason why FIFA havent had it is because UEFA had a licensing deal with PES, the license was cancelled I believe so FIFA could get the license, all dates back to the old UEFA champions league games that used to try and challenge FIFA.
Cheers 'n' Beers
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 14 June 18 at 22:03
GruffleGrinder said:
ll XcLusiioN ll said:
The reason why FIFA havent had it is because UEFA had a licensing deal with PES, the license was cancelled I believe so FIFA could get the license, all dates back to the old UEFA champions league games that used to try and challenge FIFA.
The UEFA games were made by EA, nobody was challenging.
TheGillesMuller
Posted on 14 June 18 at 22:17
Great, more mechanics that will probably do nothing but make Messi or Ronaldo play more like fat Phil from the pub than actual footballers.
50/50 challenges my arse it will just be like every other FIFA, if the game doesn't want you to win the challenge there isn't even a 1% chance you're winning it.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
GruffleGrinder
Posted on 14 June 18 at 23:20
LuckyConquerer2 said:
GruffleGrinder said:
ll XcLusiioN ll said:
So because they are made by the same company the titles cant challenge each other?
Cheers 'n' Beers
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 15 June 18 at 04:59
No, but they were not challenging. EA was being greedy and tried to have two lots of games but the Champions League game flopped.
This post may be sarcastic.
GruffleGrinder
Posted on 15 June 18 at 08:31
Well i dont remember it being a flop as such, I know it ran for a fair few years, some of the earlier games weren't that bad from what I remember. I do remember there being a bit of competition between the two before EA took over the license and buried it, probably why UEFA did the licensing deal with PES instead.
Cheers 'n' Beers
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 16 June 18 at 07:49, Edited on 16 June 18 at 07:50 by KGI Klikopedia
LuckyConquerer2 said:
GruffleGrinder said:
ll XcLusiioN ll said:
Your wrong Lucky, the first 5 Champions League games where made by others, before EA got it.

1996 - 1998 Krisalis
1998 - 2002 Silicon Dreams
2004 - 2007 EA
2008 - 2018 Konami
Mixer & YT: KlikoTV
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 16 June 18 at 10:11
In terms of before Konami had the license, EA had the license and had the monopoly on the brands. The only title named ‘UEFA Champions League’ was EA’s as others is d alternative names. I apologise for any confusion made in my post. I don’t remember Krisalis’ games though. Played WLS and CL though. I was in year 6 when I played them. So long ago.
This post may be sarcastic.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.