Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mercenaries, Treasure Hunters and Settlers Clash in New GreedFall Trailer

AuthorMessage
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 15 June 18 at 15:30
Who will come out on top? Probably the ones with the giant blue supernatural warrior...

Please click here to read the story: Mercenaries, Treasure Hunters and Settlers Clash in New GreedFall Trailer
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 15 June 18 at 15:54
I'm excited for this. I really enjoyed Spiders previous games. (Bound By Flame and Technomancer) So I'm looking forward to seeing more on this one. The premise seems really cool.
Hieronimus
Hieronimus
Posted on 15 June 18 at 15:56
Assassin's Greed
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 15 June 18 at 17:28
Hieronimus said:
Assassin's Greed
I'm not sure if you're posting in the wrong article or just ignorant on what this game is, but it has nothing to do with Assassins Creed.
Frankie DrumsNY
Posted on 15 June 18 at 19:20, Edited on 15 June 18 at 19:20 by Frankie DrumsNY
Dammit, Games developed by Spiders are low budget broken titles. Taking this off the "want" list.
supkris
supkris
Posted on 16 June 18 at 03:51
Spiders games are deep and have a lot of potential. Given a good budget they can really deliver. Combat in all of their games are brutal and they should really work on making it accessible. I really wanted to complete Technomancer but the combat keeps me away
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 16 June 18 at 11:27
I definitely wouldn't say that Spider games are broken. I really enjoyed Technomancer and would love to play something with a similar set-up. This looks really promising, though clearly the cutscenes are not top-tier. I imagine that's a budgetary constraint and not a reflection of talent, however.
NicoleRenee00
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 17 June 18 at 17:36
Gotta agree with most of the comments, Spider games have quite a few issues, especially combat and difficulty. But they aren't terrible. Both Technomancer and Bound By Flame had interesting stories with a decent amount of content. Wouldn't knock it just yet, especially if you like RPGs. I've found that they get better as you go.

Still. I'm willing to bet it'll be overly difficult as the others were.
Lliryn Giladren
Posted on 18 June 18 at 20:55
supkris said:
Spiders games are deep and have a lot of potential. Given a good budget they can really deliver. Combat in all of their games are brutal and they should really work on making it accessible. I really wanted to complete Technomancer but the combat keeps me away
The unforgiving combat is why I love Spiders. Currently playing through Technomancer on extreme again and wishing it was harder lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.