Game Discussion: Halo: Spartan Assault Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
ZX KNIGHT
ZX KNIGHT
Posted on 16 June 18 at 11:33
Did a load of achievements on this last night and now unlocked at the time. The unlocked overnight and the rest haven't even budged on the progress bar. What should I do? Some of them are for completing campaigns and I've done them all and repeated the last mission on them multiple times.
ZX KNIGHT
ZX KNIGHT
Posted on 17 June 18 at 15:33
Most of them have now unlocked. For the campaign I think I have done some of them on Windows and others on xbox. Just played D through on xbox and it popped on mission four.

However, think there something wrong with the xp one, I've got way more than 25k.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 17 June 18 at 16:14
Xbox live had problems yesterday, it wasn’t the game.
ZX KNIGHT
ZX KNIGHT
Posted on 17 June 18 at 21:27
Thanks. This goes back a while but a fair few comments on the solutions seem to suggest it can take a few days to pop. I think the campaign ones just needed me to go through them all on Xbox One, so I've sorted them. The XP one hasn't unlocked though but again I'm not 100% sure if I need to get 25,000XP specifically on the Xbox One. I feel like I should have done by now and the progress bar refuses to move. I've unlocked it on the Windows one so I'm not sure if something is broken.
ZX KNIGHT
ZX KNIGHT
Posted on 09 October 18 at 20:35
Looks like everything is sorted but the pension plan achievement. Just finished all assault ops but still not popped...
Juicyjams
Juicyjams
Posted on 29 December 18 at 03:44
I updated halo waypoint and loaded the game back up and some of my locked achievements popped, got my gold for all levels done but the complete all co op missions didnt pop with it... very frustrating.
Until I Collapse
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.