Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

E3 2018's Lost Games: Eight No-Shows We Hoped to See

AuthorMessage
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 16 June 18 at 18:25
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
I was hoping for a fourth Gears of War game, Gears of War 2 remastered.
Rod actually said something like, "I'm not ready to take on a fourth Gears game yet". So I think we might actually get a remastered collection at some point after Gears 5, Tactics, and Funko come out. I'm hoping. But it won't be for a couple of years.
SmokieDeeBear
SmokieDeeBear
Posted on 16 June 18 at 18:26
Left 4 Dead 3cry
InFamousAnthuny
Posted on 16 June 18 at 18:34
I'll just be over here having angry thoughts over the fact that there are people who think the Destiny series is superior to the Borderland series.
xLsWx
xLsWx
Posted on 16 June 18 at 18:41
Below
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 16 June 18 at 18:45
Terrene Fire said:
Unrehearsed said:
TheLPPrincess said:
Darksiders 3, since it's supposed to be coming out this year and yet there was no news of anything.
THQ wasnt even at E3. As the same is true for Biomutant, they'll show both at gamescom.
Maybe they have people instead fixing the unobtainable achievement on Darksiders 2 remaster? 😹
I would love it if they were fixing the achievement but I heard they were going to watch the World Cup, so that's why they weren't at E3. Whether that's the truth or not I don't know.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 16 June 18 at 18:48
Lego James Bond
planting42
planting42
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:12, Edited on 16 June 18 at 19:13 by planting42
xLsWx said:
Below
Crackdown 3's ID twin.
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/Viral-Event-2018
Unrehearsed
Unrehearsed
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:23
Terrene Fire said:
Unrehearsed said:
TheLPPrincess said:
Darksiders 3, since it's supposed to be coming out this year and yet there was no news of anything.
THQ wasnt even at E3. As the same is true for Biomutant, they'll show both at gamescom.
Maybe they have people instead fixing the unobtainable achievement on Darksiders 2 remaster? 😹
no hope for that one
Jennitiger1138
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:25
InFamousAnthuny said:
I'll just be over here having angry thoughts over the fact that there are people who think the Destiny series is superior to the Borderland series.
^This

SmokieDeeBear said:
Left 4 Dead 3
^This x 2
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:41
A new Splinter Cell, definitly! It totally sucks that Blacklist was pulled from the Market Place. I wonder if it meant the death of the series. But that's a conflict with Conviction being BC!

Could be that they were just probing the consumers rather than actually developping a game. Think about it. A new console is in the works, AC series have changed a lot since the original, WD was introduced and Splinter Cell Blacklist was the start of both of those games. If they are looking for their next Engine cycle, why not open it with Splinter Cell. (A lot of takedown animations premiered in Blacklist, so did the Drone?)

I think they will make a new one in a later stadium.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:49
I was disappointed by a lack of detail on both Avengers Project and Splinter Cell.

SC was especially surprising considering two months ago Ubisoft released Sam's farewell to Snake with Wildlands...I thought for certain that was a nice bit of publicity for a new upcoming title.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Mental Hilarity
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:54
"many would agree with my belief that Titanfall 2 is the best single player FPS campaign ever made"

Lol really?
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 16 June 18 at 19:58, Edited on 16 June 18 at 20:11 by iMaginaryy
shock Titanfall 2 as the best single player FPS ever?

While it was excellent, it really didn't strike me as anything particularly special. Besides, that seems like a bit of a stretch when put next to things like the Half Life series - where it seems almost laughable.

edit: I would throw Bioshock into that ring as well, for being fathoms beyond what Titanfall 2 did. Maybe Metro as well. Titanfall 2 played much like an infinitely better COD experience, whereas the other three did much more.
Fear is the mindkiller.
I am da L1quor
Posted on 16 June 18 at 20:43
Skate 4 and Psychonauts remastered
DeceptiveTen
DeceptiveTen
Posted on 16 June 18 at 21:04
Borderlands 3 would've been nice to see!!
deceptiveten
Th3Fr33Ma6ons66
Posted on 16 June 18 at 21:06
I know this years E3 just finished but next years E3 fingers crossed we see those what didn’t show up this year
Milo is Horror
Milo is Horror
Posted on 16 June 18 at 21:40
Yeah I was just disappointed with EA. They had a poor show and it could have been amazing with Skate 4 and Garden warfare 3.
CRISTIAMUZ
CRISTIAMUZ
Posted on 16 June 18 at 21:58
Rocksteady's superman would have been nice. But Battletoads though
Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 16 June 18 at 22:02
Fable

AOE IV

Splinter Cell

And I really would like Microsoft to secure a Ninja Gaiden reboot, the first game was such an awesome Xbox exclusive. It only went downhill from there...
hudd2000
hudd2000
Posted on 16 June 18 at 22:57
Most of those I was hoping to see as well. Something not on the list that I was hoping to see was the next Dragon Age game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.