Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

E3 2018's Lost Games: Eight No-Shows We Hoped to See

AuthorMessage
DURDENS WRATH
DURDENS WRATH
Posted on 17 June 18 at 08:17
TheLPPrincess said:
Darksiders 3, since it's supposed to be coming out this year and yet there was no news of anything.
Did they ever fix Darksiders 2 achievement problems on the One?
J0K3RW1NS
J0K3RW1NS
Posted on 17 June 18 at 08:27
Man I was really hoping for a titanfall 3... And watch dogs 3... And Manhunt 3... 😂
J0K3RW1NS
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 17 June 18 at 08:53
Im still wishing for Lost Odyssey 2 and Shenmue 3.
Magic
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
Posted on 17 June 18 at 08:53
Its 5 years since previous Splinter Cell game, they teased it in Wildlands in 2018.

There was no way it weren't gonna be shown at E3...And yet, nothing.
UBI provably had too many other new games, so they are waiting with Splinter and WD 3 to spread new releases as it takes years to make each of them.
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 17 June 18 at 09:10
No Mortal Kombat 11!
The cycle that Netherrealm Studios has stuck to for the past 8 years has been broken!
What could it mean?!
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 17 June 18 at 09:44
Jennitiger1138 said:
InFamousAnthuny said:
I'll just be over here having angry thoughts over the fact that there are people who think the Destiny series is superior to the Borderland series.
^This

SmokieDeeBear said:
Left 4 Dead 3
^This x 2
^That x infinity 😂

And was really wanting to see Splinter Cell as well 😢
Matthew
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 17 June 18 at 10:51
SnipedByAGir1 said:
Final Fantasy VII remaster for me cry
Yes. My anticipation for Final Fantasy VII outweighs everything on my wanted list. Let them take their time, it's a masterpiece so it needs to be handled carefully but let's see some progress.
Had to sit through the annoyingly good Sony presentation (wish I hadn't seen Last of Us 2) to make sure FFVII wasn't buried in there but sadly not a peep. Ah well, lots of other good games to kill time until the release.
Less work, more play!
CLARION 85
CLARION 85
Posted on 17 June 18 at 11:41
I think they save or better i hope some games for Gamescom
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 17 June 18 at 11:51
"Is a new Fable game coming? Is a new Fable something we'd even want to see? "

With the "rumor" that a different game developer "may" be working on a Fable 4 coming out so recently, I certainly did not expect to see any Fable 4 trailers so soon. It does worry me that Lionhead Studios no longer exists, so another game developer may be making a new Fable. If they are, then I certainly hope they hire a whole new department, mostly comprised of people who worked for Lionhead Studios, and who are very familiar with the game. If they are not doing that, then I hope they at least contact me for some advice and direction in how to build the game properly! If they want Fable 4 to be as popular as Fable 2 still is, 10 years later, then they need to do it right. dance

I definitely second the "HELL YES!!!" for a new Fable being something we want to see! I just hope they do justice to the Fable series, and I hope they do NOT destroy the game, the characters, and the storyline. Of course, I also still think they should set the timeline sometime after Fable 2, but before Fable 3. One of the biggest mistakes they made in Fable 3 was jumping so far ahead, into the industrial age. They also need to be sure Lady Grey is put back into the game, with the option to marry her at some point, the way they did in both Fable and Fable 2. That one pivotal moment where you decide to marry her and she is your wife forever, or you decide not to marry her and you never see her in the game again. Not having Lady Grey in the game was one of the biggest disappointments of Fable 3. The brothers Sam and Max, Chesty, Reaver, and Theresa all have to be included, as well. toast
cenGii91
cenGii91
Posted on 17 June 18 at 11:56
The AoE and Borderlands are with Halo my main and favourite ones. At least i know there is a new Halo coming, but i really hoped for new information on BL3. I guess until AoE IV will be released, II and III will be released before
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
Mr Abductor
Mr Abductor
Posted on 17 June 18 at 12:08
Momiji said:
Ninja Gaiden 4 :(
Man i could do with that, we have to wait a few more years since Team Ninja is on DOA6 now....
Bayzel
Bayzel
Posted on 17 June 18 at 13:28
No ELDER SCROLLS 6 but another Fallout. Fallout 4 was basically Fallout 3 and New Vegas including graphic wise. LETS HOPE smart ppl realize the Witcher saga must continue. E3 was full of blah. Final Fantasy remakes for the xbox would be dope. a new GTA game. Hopefully with a ton of different gangs. Crazy characters and a multiplayer based around diff gangs with few leaders that control them. The racism will spew when the White brotherhood rolls in on the black gangs. Mafia and triad wars. Mexican killers. ALL battling over money and power. Lose a grip of coke and get killed by your own gang. Also you can join the worlds biggest gang the cops. of course youll be targeted at all times and youll be tagged as a bitch. ILL head up a crew of wild hillwomps controlling the meth scene with the biker gangs our personal killers. everyone has special abilities and weaknesses. thats whats up. special AI characters that are insanely hard to beat. Scarface mowing down everyone. El Chapo can never be hurt by the cops. Omar from the wire with his shotgun and the ability to ruin you by gay rape. yes its time for GTA rape. ALL the best known serial killers. Manson and his goons. Youre making big moves and out of nowhere 3 hippy whores on acid stab you to death. Too bad it wont happen. Just another eastern european bum co starring with LaJamison the jive talking corner boy somehow taking over San Los SANTONIOS. BOOOOOOOO
Bayzel
Bayzel
Posted on 17 June 18 at 13:32
MattiasAnderson said:
Im still wishing for Lost Odyssey 2 and Shenmue 3.
Yes Lost Odyssey 2 would be a. dream. GOOD CALL
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 17 June 18 at 13:37
Mental Hilarity said:
"many would agree with my belief that Titanfall 2 is the best single player FPS campaign ever made"

Lol really?
I will say it was my favorite campaign from 2016 but not even close to being the best of all time. You might be able to say it had one of the best levels of all time.
JPG30
JPG30
Posted on 17 June 18 at 14:01
i was really hoping for left 4 dead 3, and a remaster of left 4 dead 1 and 2.

and borderlands 3 and a remaster of borderlands 1.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 17 June 18 at 14:35
InFamousAnthuny said:
I'll just be over here having angry thoughts over the fact that there are people who think the Destiny series is superior to the Borderland series.
He puts pineapple on his pizza. He's not a sane dude.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Mr Abductor
Mr Abductor
Posted on 17 June 18 at 15:28
and why the hell is Playstation just the one getting all the KH games, Xbox is the one that really needs that, we don't have any of them.
Einigkeit
Posted on 17 June 18 at 15:45
What I would have liked to see, in no particular order:

Release date for Below
Anything from Mount & Blade 2
Ditto for FFVII remake
Animal Crossing
An earlier release date for Smash
Original Mass Effect trilogy remaster, with a remake for ME1. I know EA said they won't do it, but I keep hoping they'll come around.
Localization announcement and release dates for Yakuza 3-5 remasters
More BC titles for OG Xbox and 360

There's probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting. It was an okay E3, all things considered, though.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 17 June 18 at 16:53
i bet some of these games were pulled from being announced due to large amount of announcements from Bethesda Softworks. there was no need to get stuck in the mess of their amazing new announcements of joy.
Catderpillar
Catderpillar
Posted on 17 June 18 at 17:36
Something for Borderlands 3 already! :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.